What's new

What did you order today?

Four Boros from FT to go with the four rbas bought from @jj87.

I think this BB malarkey may end up costing me a fair bit [emoji848][emoji848]

A Sense Orbit TF pod mod and some ohm brew nic salts to go along with it from ecig one.

Just bought the Ephromizer V4 rda (only £30) and the Numskulls Beachy liquid (banana and peach, winning combo)

I also ordered a bottle of Do You Sell Pies and some PG nic shots from drip drop. Hopefully it's nice.

Today I ordered some Cotton & Cable shortfills.
2 bottles each of Fruit Fool, Baked Apple, Custard Tart, Eton Mess & Hot Cross Bun.
40% discount, had to do it.

B&M TFV Mini v2

Fasttech delivery of Mesh Pro coils is taking much longer than usual and i ran out. So, i thought i'd just pop into town and get some some but nowhere sold them. Instead i thought i'd try a new tank and asked the guy in the shop which was currently decent and recommended me the TFV Mini v2, he was vaping on one already and let me try it as i was hesitant to buy anything Smok. Quite a nice vape.

Get home, start vaping and bloody hell this thing holds pretty much no juice once the coil is in. I'm averaging a whole 21 puffs before it's empty.

Tomorrows vape mail... bubble glass :12:

Just scored a $25 discount from a mix supplier so couldn't resist the opportunity to try some new flavours along with a top up of some vg and pg. The newies to try are Nic Rivers. Marshmallow Crispie, Mango and a Coconut Macaroon. Two FA I have never tried, Choc Glazed donut and Candy Jammy Wizard.
As usual I'll probably just like 2 out of the 5. Still, love mixing and trying. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom