What's new

South Coast Vapes - Cymore concentrate

Sprite71

Postman
I was about to mix up some Cymore but I can’t remember what percentage concentrate is recommended. It doesn’t say on the bottle. I would usually visit the mixshop website but it seems to have been offline for a while. Does anyone know the recommended percentage?

I was about to mix up some Cymore but I can’t remember what percentage concentrate is recommended. It doesn’t say on the bottle. I would usually visit the mixshop website but it seems to have been offline for a while. Does anyone know the recommended percentage?
20% rings a bell from the last time I mixed it, but that was a long time ago - can only find two concs on chefs, not Cymore though, one is 20% and nipple juice is 22% but I always remember that being a bit higher %.

20% rings a bell from the last time I mixed it, but that was a long time ago - can only find two concs on chefs, not Cymore though, one is 20% and nipple juice is 22% but I always remember that being a bit higher %.

Yes, I had a look on there too. I’ve got 30% in my mind but probably getting mixed up with Mrs Lords concentrates.

20% it is :)

Managed to find the mixing percentages on the mixshop facebook page

South Coast Vapes range:

$5 Shake 20%
Callicustard 22%
Cookie Monster 20%
Crackberry 20%
CYMore 20%
Darkchocaccino 20%
God Yog 21%
NippleJuice 22%

Back