What's new

Falcon king coils

AcidVenud

Postman
So maybe it's because I've been drinking at the German market but I've just impulse bought a falcon king from a random vape shop.

Any coils on offer or where is a good regular source for them? I didn't budget for this even before the coils haha.

But everyone keeps telling me to get one so now I have!

I just got a Falcon Mini and love it, I got a couple of packs of coils from eBay I think. (Bought so much on Black Friday I can't exactly remember where I got what from right now)

The site I order my freemax coils from has falcon coils at £9.99 for 3. Does this seem like the standard price for them? If so I'll just order a pack from there.
Any particular coil over the others last longer or have better flavour?

id say thats a good price for the M-Duals or Triples most places are slightly more expensive which site do you use ? @AcidVenud

id say thats a good price for the M-Duals or Triples most places are slightly more expensive which site do you use ? @AcidVenud
Ahh ok, now I've looked deeper the ones you mentioned are £14.99.
The M1, M1+ and M2 are £9.99.

Are they all compatible with the king? In the description they mention falcon steel, resin etc.. not sure what the king comes under, I would have assumed the description would have said compatible with falcon king.

Anyway incase you want to check out the site as it has been cheaper for other things it's https://www.electronic-cigarettesco.co.uk/

Make sure you use that exact website, there's one with a similar name that comes up in Google first and apparently they're not to be trusted.

they are compatible fella
Haha did you make an error at first. I saw your "not compatible" reply as I was walking into my house so I sat down and did a Google search. Searched eBay for "falcon king coils" and the same ones came up so I was confused.

Came back on here to ask if you're sure but I see the edit. :)

Quite excited to try this on my drag 2. Everyone has recommended it. The guy in shop was raving about it. He highly recommended this and a something rabbit. The rabbit sounded better in some ways but heard so much more about the falcon.

im half asleep bud sorry about that, chucked an f1 in the king it fits next time ill check what ive typed :D @AcidVenud

im half asleep bud sorry about that, chucked an f1 in the king it fits next time ill check what ive typed :D @AcidVenud
Haha don't worry about it.

Just deciding which coils to get. There's some interesting materials going into these coils. Not sure I've ever seen bamboo fibre or wood pulp before!

M3 fits the king but not the original falcon. well it fits but you cant put juice in the tank as the coil blocks the fill holes.

king is a nice tank but still not a patch on the freemax

Back
Top Bottom