What's new

CBD Warning RECALL

Potential health concern - Incorrectly packaged vape liquid

Officers from Nottinghamshire Police have been made aware CBD oil that should only be dispensed on your tongue has been incorrectly packaged and sold as a vape liquid from a Nottingham store.

https://www.nottinghamshire.police....alth-concern-incorrectly-packaged-vape-liquid

This is why i always advise folk to buy the real deal. CBD could be anything and may not even do anything. Further advice would be vote lib dem and get the real deal legalised saving the country money while raking in the tax and more thats lost to folks switching to vaping. It's a policy that will get the UK out of a lot of debt and also will free up time n money wasted on policing and will also help many people medically so another saving for the NHS. It looks a win win situation

Last edited:
Did
This is why i always advise folk to buy the real deal. CBD could be anything and may not even do anything. Further advice would be vote lib dem and get the real deal legalised saving the country money while raking in the tax and more thats lost to folks switching to vaping. It's a policy that will get the UK out of a lot of debt and also will free up time n money wasted on policing and will also help many people medically so another saving for the NHS. It looks a win win situation
This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of a totally unrelated thread

Did

This has been a party political broadcast on behalf of a totally unrelated thread

No it's just a tip for those who want it legalized, saves having shit come down on vaping like it has been of late through dodgy canabinoids or their wrongly labelled stuff. @ZT you'd have something to say if it where dodgy eliquid no doubt, so it seems like a dig at me for the sake of it as usual

No it's just a tip for those who want it legalized, saves having shit come down on vaping like it has been of late through dodgy canabinoids or their wrongly labelled stuff. @ZT you'd have something to say if it where dodgy eliquid no doubt, so it seems like a dig at me for the sake of it as usual
Ahh dude - you dont know me very well

it wasn’t in the slightest a dig - and certainly not aimed at you specifically

my default is sarcasm - drives the missus insane.
I actually don’t even care about the politics of it - it just struck me as unrelated enough to warrant a bit of a joke

Also I know the story behind this news article - and it’s not per se dodgy CBD - the company actually has a proper CBD range - it was some incorrectly labelled and boxed CBD oil for under the tongue use that had been disposed of - which then got stolen and put in a shop and sold as Vapable CBD - not the originating companies fault - in fact I think they reported it.

Also I know the story behind this news article - and it’s not per se dodgy CBD - the company actually has a proper CBD range - it was some incorrectly labelled and boxed CBD oil for under the tongue use that had been disposed of - which then got stolen and put in a shop and sold as Vapable CBD - not the originating companies fault - in fact I think they reported it.

Thanks for some of that info, I hadn't heard the full story, so stolen goods, makes you wonder what the shop was doing buying it. Again don't know the whole story but its the first thing crossing my mind.
I was also refering to whats happened in the U.S as that has caused Vaping to get a bad name, strangley enough where cannabis is legal, i suppose that defeats my argument, or does it. My part argument is ban things that come from the plant ie cbd oil or thc oil and allow only weed which is approved for use.
Also sorry about thinking you where having a dig @ZT

Thanks for some of that info, I hadn't heard the full story, so stolen goods, makes you wonder what the shop was doing buying it. Again don't know the whole story but its the first thing crossing my mind.
I was also refering to whats happened in the U.S as that has caused Vaping to get a bad name, strangley enough where cannabis is legal, i suppose that defeats my argument, or does it. My part argument is ban things that come from the plant ie cbd oil or thc oil and allow only weed which is approved for use.
Also sorry about thinking you where having a dig @ZT
Its not a problem -i can be very sarcastic

I actually have no interest at all in CBD personally, we often get approached by CBD companies to either do some liquids for them or sell it in our shop. I’m interested in neither - it’s not our area. The originating company came to our shop to try to sell us some - nice lads, they told us about this - a few days before this notice and said they were putting the complaint in.

I try to always buy in the same store. I had no problems with fake CBDs. Sometimes people just don’t read the instructions and accept what the neighbor advised ((

Back
Top Bottom