Vape Superstore
What's new

Good MTL RTA?

AquaticGnu

Postman
Fairly new to rebuildables, I've only been using them for 6 months or so. I've never properly used an RTA, except from the Blotto. What's a good MTL RTA? Need one for when I'm out and about and don't want to DTL. Build and wicking tips would be greatly appreciated too.

Elux
I've ordered Hastur MTL RTA by Cthulhu Mods from ecigone and looked into it after buying but it's a £10 so thought feck it I'll have it as always wanted one from Cthulhu ;) dunno how it's gonna perform but wicking is quete easy just had a look on yt for details :)

A few of the Mtl apes are saying the steam crave glaz mini MTL is very good

AcmeFog
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Fairly new to rebuildables, I've only been using them for 6 months or so. I've never properly used an RTA, except from the Blotto. What's a good MTL RTA? Need one for when I'm out and about and don't want to DTL. Build and wicking tips would be greatly appreciated too.
Probably be best to ask in the MTL section as you’ll get more replies than here.
All the above will do you well. The kayfun would be my recommendation for out and about. It’s tough as old boots, easy to build and with the extension kit will hold 4ml and still keep its pocket size.

Probably be best to ask in the MTL section as you’ll get more replies than here.
All the above will do you well. The kayfun would be my recommendation for out and about. It’s tough as old boots, easy to build and with the extension kit will hold 4ml and still keep its pocket size.

The price point for the Kayfun is high, I'm guessing the quality justifies the price tag. I might have a look at one. I've good things about the Ephromizer too.

AcmeFog
The price point for the Kayfun is high, I'm guessing the quality justifies the price tag. I might have a look at one. I've good things about the Ephromizer too.
The clone kayfun is my top link and it's a 1:1 clone [emoji6]

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom