What's new

Vzone Cultura Mod

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,,,, As I only really MTL I’m more of a single battery mod kind of guy.... Has anybody had any experience with this mod as I’ve seen one I wouldn’t mind picking in the BF sales.... All thoughts most welcome. TIA.......

Lee

To be quite honest, it's actually my favourite regulated mod!
It's really well made, has a nice display and it just works. I have a whole bunch of other single 20700/21700 mods, but for some reason this is the one I grab most often.
Only real downside with it would be, that the top is beveled down on the edges and anything over 24mm goes over that beveled edge. It's really not that noticeable with a 25mm atomizer, but I would not use it with anything bigger than 25mm with 24mm or below fitting best. But that should not really end up being a problem for MTL.

To be quite honest, it's actually my favourite regulated mod!
It's really well made, has a nice display and it just works. I have a whole bunch of other single 20700/21700 mods, but for some reason this is the one I grab most often.
Only real downside with it would be, that the top is beveled down on the edges and anything over 24mm goes over that beveled edge. It's really not that noticeable with a 25mm atomizer, but I would not use it with anything bigger than 25mm with 24mm or below fitting best. But that should not really end up being a problem for MTL.

Thanks @Zippy0 would only be sticking a 22mm Doggystyle on there.. Evolution Vaping have them for £25 and also thinking of picking up a Zlide for £8 too..... @rew do you have a Zlide ??

Back
Top Bottom