What's new

What did you order today?

First time I've used Amazon and already regretted it ^^ my pipe was supposed to be delivered today and guess what? No one shows up and got message that delivery attempt failed ffs away least go down the road!

A highly inappropriate ulton voltrove mini clone probably the last person in the world to want a 30mm RTA:confused: but it was reduced from $30 to $9 and I like the way it looks:hmm:

4 different Decadent Vapours juice concentrates, looking forward especially to the BlackBerry Crumble, amazing taste.

Ordered myself a Cosmonaut V2 RDA from waynesecigsupplies along with two shortfills from "Taboo E-Liquid" I once again do not need whatsoever. One is a raspberry milkshake and the other is lychee/melon. Both flavors that I don't even really care for, but they were only 0,49GBP per 60ml shortfill, sooooo.....
Also ordered some Samsung 30T, 40T, LG HG2L and Sanyo 2070C. Need the 30T for my Vaperz Cloud Saga as none of my 21700 actually fit in there and decided to buy some more while I am at it to discard some of the "mystery" batteries I currently still got in use.

I actually wanted to also shop for a Taifun GT4 and an Atmizoo Tripod, but decided against it. I don't really want to spend 3 figures for an RTA and with both of them it very likely wouldn't even be the end with the initial price, due to the whole lot of accessoires one can buy. I'll stick with my Vapor Giant V6S for now ^^

edit: Also ordered a Jac Vapor Series B. Currently getting rid of all of my 18500 and 18350 mods, as I don't do MTL anymore and those batteries just don't work for even slightly higher wattages. The Series B should be a good substitute.

Last edited:
While with three kids....
SmartSelect_20191129-173751_Gmail.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom