What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drip hacks e liquid

Badayuni

Postman
Hi i was wondering if you could help me. I've been vaping prime vapes exclusively since I started vaping around 7 months

I love their liquids but of course I dont like every single flavour. I've got 4 that I like.

I need some more flavours and variety so I just wanted to know how do drip hacks compare? I only vape fruit some of their fruit flavours sound nice

Are their juices really sweet and coil killers?

Just recently bought a few 10ml concentrate samplers myself on a whim. Caramel Cheesecake, Jam Roly Poly and Black Mamba. The first two are six week steeps and the Mamba is a seven day job.

The first two taste fine to the knuckle but obviously not ready to vape yet as they're only a week in, but no nasty twang apparent. The Mamba one is a kinda fruity number, was a bit unsure of it to begin with but it's starting to grow on me. I've also ordered three others to try.

TL;DR Try some samplers, you might be pleasantly surprised or if they're not your profile you aint spent a fortune.

Just recently bought a few 10ml concentrate samplers myself on a whim. Caramel Cheesecake, Jam Roly Poly and Black Mamba. The first two are six week steeps and the Mamba is a seven day job.

The first two taste fine to the knuckle but obviously not ready to vape yet as they're only a week in, but no nasty twang apparent. The Mamba one is a kinda fruity number, was a bit unsure of it to begin with but it's starting to grow on me. I've also ordered three others to try.

TL;DR Try some samplers, you might be pleasantly surprised or if they're not your profile you aint spent a fortune.

Thanks man. Defonwant to try some samples. I csnt see on their site where to get them. Any ideas?

My experience is that, while some are nice, they are VERY Sweetener-heavy.
As ever, YMMV ;)
My go-to for One-Shots (effectively hackshots on DH's Website) are Chefs, Justaddnic and ELFC

Google is your friend! :)

Only tried 2 of there concentrates over a year ago 1 slush one and 1 rocket something or other and they ruined my coils after 10ml of juice, it was costing me more in cotton to vape them than the juice was worth so I ended up tipping them down the sink and never tried anymore but that could have changed by now given how long it's been since I tried them

Drip Hacks Strawberry Limonadas is an ADV for me, pretty good on coils and ready to vape after 7 days. I have 750 ml of it at the moment and i was using it on a single Topside with a Profile, until the Topside died this week , so now i have it in a VT Inbox with a Profile. Mojito is another good one from them which is good on coils and if you are into custards their Creameux is one of the best but it does need a long steep.

Funnily enough my order was

Honeycomb Latte Concentrate
Cremeux Concentrate
Butterboy Concentrate

Back
Top Bottom