What's new

Recommendation for tank please

ossettbob

Achiever
I am finding it hard to get 12mg liquids which are good quality in flavours I like. Looks like I might have to lower nic to either 3mg or 6mg ?. Used 12mg for years now so I have no idea about using lower mg liquids.
I suppose I will have to buy a new tank or tanks to take lower ohm coils. I would appreciate any help from the experts on here for the following :-

Easy rebuildable if possible
Easy to fill
Non-Leaking
Works with Cool Fire 4 40 watt

Thanks

I'd switch to a pod style vape and use nic salt juices. There's loads of decent flavours and the nic content is high.

I remember that you were a big fan of the Naturevape Protank coils @ossettbob are you still using them, do you build coils and do you diy juice, what flavours do you like.

I remember that you were a big fan of the Naturevape Protank coils @ossettbob are you still using them, do you build coils and do you diy juice, what flavours do you like.

Yep, I still use NV Mini & Midi Pros & the Smok replacement for the midi pro. & still use NV coils or similar ar about 1.3-1.4 ohms. I probably have about 30 or so tanks, maybe more. My favourites are coffees & custards incl. flavoured ones. I did have a wotofo serpent but it leaked really badly.
I have tried nic salts. I bought one lot of 3 custard flavour, supposed to be delicious. They went in bin. Really bad chemical taste.

Yep, I still use NV Mini & Midi Pros & the Smok replacement for the midi pro. & still use NV coils or similar ar about 1.3-1.4 ohms. I probably have about 30 or so tanks, maybe more. My favourites are coffees & custards incl. flavoured ones. I did have a wotofo serpent but it leaked really badly.
I have tried nic salts. I bought one lot of 3 custard flavour, supposed to be delicious. They went in bin. Really bad chemical taste.

PS. If I need coils for my odd rebuildable tanks, Kayfun etc. (which I use very rarely) I buy coils ready made from fasttech. I don`t do DIY & don`t really want to get into it.

I'd switch to a pod style vape and use nic salt juices. There's loads of decent flavours and the nic content is high.

Just replied to another post & said I tried one coffee nic salt flavour. It tasted more like a rank tobacco & I binned 3 bottles.

For easy coil / wicking and imo a very good mtl vape with zero leaks I would recommend a 2K16 Doggystyle cheap as chips on FT, only negative would be it’s a bottom fill but that’s no issue for me but can be for some.
Juice I can’t really help with but have you tried Manabush it’s probably the best out there for Mtl.

For easy coil / wicking and imo a very good mtl vape with zero leaks I would recommend a 2K16 Doggystyle cheap as chips on FT, only negative would be it’s a bottom fill but that’s no issue for me but can be for some.
Juice I can’t really help with but have you tried Manabush it’s probably the best out there for Mtl.
Thanks for that but wouldn`t I have to go to DTL instead of MTL if using 3 or 6mg liquids ?

Are the juices you like no longer available in 12mg, you’ve been vaping for a long time mtl’ing 12mg and I think you will be missing the mark starting with dtl, I dtl occasionally but mtl is my mainstay and I definitely would struggle to change.
Have a look on Manabush 40% off just now take a chance on a few flavours at 12mg that might suit you and stick with the kit you know and enjoy before shelling out on kit you most likely won’t use for long.

Thanks again. I`ll look at Manabush aa I used them quite a bit when I first started vaping but just have to avoid any with tobacco or very little. I thought I had found my perfect liquids but the company shut down in the EU. I`m still looking though. You are probably right about DTL.

Back
Top Bottom