What's new

The Cola Divergent ... Part 2

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
FullNEWGroupShot60.jpg

Welcome to Part 2 of the Cola Divergent!

We are bringing you FOUR new Cola Based flavours to sit with the first two in the range.

These New flavours will be on sale in the next day or so so keep your eye out!

-----------------------​

The New flavours are :

2.03 - Creamy Vanilla Float - A cola Float made with a rich creamy Madagascan Vanilla
203ColaFloat.jpg

2.04 : Orange and Kumquat Cola - A refreshing Citrus take on Cola .. err its a bit of a FANTAstic take on the drink actually ....
204OrangeKumquat.jpg

2.05 Cherry Liqueur Cola - No plain Cherry Cola for us! A rich Kirsch Cola an ideal step up from Cherry Cola
205Cherryliqueur.jpg

2.06 Raspberry Cola - Cola flavoured with a fresh Raspberry Edge.
206RaspBerryCola.jpg

All flavours available in the 60ml Standard Shortfills, and also the 20ml 6mg Shortfills.

The whole range will be available as a pack - ideal for Christmas!

FullGroupShot60.jpg

Any plans for a lime cola that would be good
Yes actually - still working on it so it didn’t quite make the cut to this round - same sadly with the rum cola - those two are the last two to come for this range

Yes actually - still working on it so it didn’t quite make the cut to this round - same sadly with the rum cola - those two are the last two to come for this range
Nice one will deffo be giving that a try sounds good as do the others just lime is one of favourite flavours well done

Rum, cola and lime... did someone say cuba libre. Oh yes.
Liking the look of the cherry and vanilla myself love cherry cola and cola float.

The Float is my favourite
I've a feeling I'm gonna enjoy that one. That said, the cactus jackfruit has surprised me. Love it, even if I've no idea what a jackfruit is and have nothing but contempt for cacti.

The raspberry is really worth a punt :), tbh they all are, been alot of tweaking the recipes as ZT won't release something "that's sub par" in his eyes. Even when we've all gone "yep that's ace" he still tinkers and comes back and we go "alright dude. That is better than the other"

But the Raspberry and the Cherry Liquor win for me :)

Hey @Jon The Vape can't tease you about this range now... Cats out the bag.

I'll have to tease you about the others now. [emoji850]

The raspberry is really worth a punt :), tbh they all are, been alot of tweaking the recipes as ZT won't release something "that's sub par" in his eyes. Even when we've all gone "yep that's ace" he still tinkers and comes back and we go "alright dude. That is better than the other"

But the Raspberry and the Cherry Liquor win for me :)

Hey @Jon The Vape can't tease you about this range now... Cats out the bag.

I'll have to tease you about the others now. [emoji850]

Thought you said twerking for a moment. Sent the imagination into overdrive

Back
Top Bottom