What's new

(New Launch)Aspire Mulus is coming

I have one and it is great!!! The Tigon 1.2ohm coils are a really good for MTL and although there is no airflow control the draw is fine and the Nautilus coils have airflow control so you can fine tune it to your liking.

I have one and it is great!!! The Tigon 1.2ohm coils are a really good for MTL and although there is no airflow control the draw is fine and the Nautilus coils have airflow control so you can fine tune it to your liking.
Thank you for the great feedback.
Keep Vaping.:D
Best Regards

me like the look of this one to replace my aged istick50 with triton 2 tank for mouth to lung.
will have to buy from china though to get the bigger tank.

... I suppose I'd better put my money where my mouth is now. :)
And so I did.
I've had it for a couple of weeks now and overall I'm quite pleased. I've used the Nauti and Tigon coils and my preference is the Tigon 0.7 at around 14W DTL.
The firing button is in the worst possible place for a right handed person, and a better viewing window to see when it needs refilling would be nice, but performance wise, good job @aspire.

The 0.7 nautilus coils suck for me i keeping getting a dry hit feeling after a few vapes and I don't chain vape it other than that it's a good device

me like the look of this one to replace my aged istick50 with triton 2 tank for mouth to lung.
will have to buy from china though to get the bigger tank.
Not exactly if you get the tools out ;)
IMG_20191209_133832189.jpeg

The 0.7 nautilus coils suck for me i keeping getting a dry hit feeling after a few vapes and I don't chain vape it other than that it's a good device
Mine is ok I find them a nice restricted draw ,what juice are you using ?

Mine is ok I find them a nice restricted draw ,what juice are you using ?

Using a 60/40 or 70/30. It was OK at first now after a few vapes you get that felling when you vape it's getting dry and no matter were the airflow is set either and the coils are left at least an hour before being used

Using a 60/40 or 70/30. It was OK at first now after a few vapes you get that felling when you vape it's getting dry and no matter were the airflow is set either and the coils are left at least an hour before being used
I am on my fourth tank now and not a single dry hit

Back
Top Bottom