What's new

Are you a youtube reviewer?

Sorry for being quiet on here folks, been Super Busy. I appreciate everything that is being said here, and whilst having a bunch of "Promoters" is obviously good for brand image, we care more about what people actually think. That is the only way we can improve. I would personally prefer genuine feedback, if the juice is good but maybe not to your taste that is still fine. If you hate the juice and hate my face then that too is fine. But I do have a beard and everyone loves a beard right?
Lose points for the beard :)2, but other than that :worship:. Postie needs to get a move on though, run out of No.3 & I ordered last night :mad::D. If I'm near the shop I need to have another try of both range flavours, for scientific purposes of course.:D

Lose points for the beard :)2, but other than that :worship:. Postie needs to get a move on though, run out of No.3 & I ordered last night :mad::D. If I'm near the shop I need to have another try of both range flavours, for scientific purposes of course.:D

FOR SCIENCE!!! Plus I will shave my beard to appease you my good flower

True story, Matty is a nice and decent human being.

Yes I got paid for that ;)
What ever you got paid it's not worth it I'm a cunt [emoji6]

Sorry mate I always forget your a reviewer on account of you working out of a shed and been honest [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom