What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

You can use 70/30 in mtl, you need min 20W and a device that can wick decently fast. I used only 70/30 when I was vaping mtl in 3 aspire k3 tanks with the 0.7ohm coils at 20w .. superb.
Thanks for your reply. I have a Siren mtl tank and I build my own coils but never have I thought there would be enough 'hit' using a 70/30. I vape 12mg on mtl and I've had a cheeky try using a 70/30 before but the liquid just seems to be too thick? Am I missing a trick here? I build coils at about 0.80 roughly. I have a beaut popcorn dtl juice but it's 70/30 that equates to a 12mg 'hit'. Forgive me, I'm not a useless when it comes to juices ratios and such. All I know is that I am a 12mg mtl girl and if I can equate that to juices made up for dtl but can be used for mtl, I'm willing to learn!

Thanks for your reply. I have a Siren mtl tank and I build my own coils but never have I thought there would be enough 'hit' using a 70/30. I vape 12mg on mtl and I've had a cheeky try using a 70/30 before but the liquid just seems to be too thick? Am I missing a trick here? I build coils at about 0.80 roughly. I have a beaut popcorn dtl juice but it's 70/30 that equates to a 12mg 'hit'. Forgive me, I'm not a useless when it comes to juices ratios and such. All I know is that I am a 12mg mtl girl and if I can equate that to juices made up for dtl but can be used for mtl, I'm willing to learn!
Juices are not necessarily designed for mtl or dl , there are 3 things, most mtl coils or tanks have small juice ports and the 70/ 30 would be thick sometimes, it works but a long hit or chain vaping might get you a dry hit. VG does not give much of a throat hit so people use 50/50 or even higher pg to get the hit in mtl. Then there is the nicotine. High nic in dl will kill your throat. I had the siren 2 , really good tank, but even built correctly i found it to be prone to leaking with 50/50 juice. It is all trial and error.

Another thing is the cotton, maybe you build to thick? Fluff it up a bit more for 70/30

Dinner lady are about to drop a load of new mtl liquids. A new smooth tobacco and some old favourites plus loads of new flavours in 50/50 10 ml bottles with a full range of nic choices so no more nic salt or nothing.
The blueberry is calling me and mrs kid has her eye on the cool mint one.

Dinner lady are about to drop a load of new mtl liquids. A new smooth tobacco and some old favourites plus loads of new flavours in 50/50 10 ml bottles with a full range of nic choices so no more nic salt or nothing.
The blueberry is calling me and mrs kid has her eye on the cool mint one.

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to that

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to that
No worries. I saw the list today and there's a lot. Actually vapeclub have many of them previewed under the dinner lady section.
They've picked some of the favourites from each flavour group like tarts, summer hols and tuck shop plus a bunch of newbies which look great.
Hopefully I've some sneak previews on the way.
I've a bunch of stuff to give away actually. I will get that up in the next week.
Someone punch me if I forget.

No worries. I saw the list today and there's a lot. Actually vapeclub have many of them previewed under the dinner lady section.
They've picked some of the favourites from each flavour group like tarts, summer hols and tuck shop plus a bunch of newbies which look great.
Hopefully I've some sneak previews on the way.
I've a bunch of stuff to give away actually. I will get that up in the next week.
Someone punch me if I forget.

Nice one! I normally get my liquids from VapeClub anyway!

I bought some of the juice cabin net tobaccos recently. I am really liking them.

Come to think of it I have been meaning to give a shout out to the Kingsman tobacco range that they sell at my local Mirage ecigarette shops. I don't think they are net tobaccos, they come in 30ml shortfills you can just about get a full nic shot into to bring up to 0.6mg and very smooth and tasty blend. The apple one is a bit weird, I guess that is supposed to be a shish pipe flavour, but not unpleasant. The others have been doing very nicely in my dvarw.

Last edited:
Ought to add the manabush base zero shorty range here. 30mls for a fiver with fruit, cola, coconut and custard ranges. All available in 50/50 mix.

Back
Top Bottom