What's new

What's the best single coil/flavour RDA?

AquaticGnu

Postman
I started building about a year ago, started with the digiflavor drop but then leaned more towards single coil rdas. Looking for advice on the best rda for flavour. I've tried a bunch (elder dragon, barrage, Tauren solo etc), but always end up using the wasp nano. Thoughts?

Iam using the Vandy Vape pulse 22 just like its bigger brother the 24 its a right cloud chuck and great flavour from it.

It's the single coil recurve rda for me. I've not touched much else since I started using them when they first came out. It's predominantly a squonking rda though. Some have had trouble dripping with it.

Castle rda is a often overlooked but imho a cracking little rda, restricted mtl so not a cloud checker but it can hold it's own with the right coil

Castle rda is a often overlooked but imho a cracking little rda, restricted mtl so not a cloud checker but it can hold it's own with the right coil
Don't you mean restricted DTL Clive? Agreed though, cracking and affordable. The shape is an acquired taste though, which I like.

Get yourself an sxk haku venna if you like restricted lung flavour bangers.
I only squonk though and they are really good imo

It's the single coil recurve rda for me. I've not touched much else since I started using them when they first came out. It's predominantly a squonking rda though. Some have had trouble dripping with it.

I've been looking at the recurve for a while. I don't normally squonk, might give it a go with that one though. I haven't heard of the castle rda, will look into that one. The Hadaly looks excellent, a bit pricey so I'll do some research before purchasing. What's the general consensus on the Barrage?

Back
Top Bottom