What's new

(New Launch)Aspire Mulus is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Aspire Mulus- A powerful and adjustable wattage/adjustable airflow new Pod system with an 18650 battery that will fire up to 80 watts!!

Check more information:https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits617.html

It features:

Resin 510 drip tip

Super convenient pod side refilling system

Pod capacity: 4.2/2.0 ml

Compatible with Nautilus series coils ((except for temperature control coils) )and Tigon coils

Adjustable bottom airflow(only when connect the Nautilus coils with coil adaptor)

Magnetic battery door

Output wattage range: 1-80W

Output voltage range: 0.5-8.0V

Recommend resistance: 0.2-0.8Ω

Support resistance: 0.1-3.5Ω

Continuous fire time: 10S

Battery type: single 18650 high rate discharge battery

Screen: 0.6 inch OLED screen

Type-C charging port:2A

Output modes: VW/VV/BYPASS

b5b7a265306d11526b700cc176f021.jpg

looks good but the way your customer services treat your customers & cant even be bothered to reply to there emails, i would not touch these with a barge pole !

It would seem with regard to pods, we have gone full circle. In what way is this better than a single 18650 mod and your favourite tank?

It would seem with regard to pods, we have gone full circle. In what way is this better than a single 18650 mod and your favourite tank?
You can change the language to Chinese! But you can’t adjust airflow without opening it up!

The POD, a short history.

"I love my mod and tank but it's so heavy and cumbersome. For MTL, I don't need all that power" said the POD designer.

"How about a small low power device with a replaceable pod?"

"Great idea!" said the buying public

Not being satisfied with having come up with something truly useful, the POD designer and the desperate vape companies thought "There must be more places we can go with this POD idea"

"Let's make it gradually bigger and more powerful and hope the vaping public are too stupid to realise that effectively we are just knocking out the same old shit as before, but in a different box"

The END.

Overall it's smaller because the tank goes inside the box rather than sitting on top.
Similar idea to the Billet Box, but I found that quite fiddly to build. This is really just a stock coil version of that.

I don't like built-ins and when the K1 Stealth came out I did say if they made an 18650 version I'd buy it, and this is close enough so I suppose I'd better put my money where my mouth is now. :)

I will be interested to see reviews on this, I use a Tigon Tank - MTL / DTL and the coils last weeks ...

Back
Top Bottom