What's new

Are you a youtube reviewer?

Anyone here a reviewer, send us your Youtube link. We are going to be shortlisting candidates ready for the new year. And we want to hear from YOU!!

Anyone here a reviewer, send us your Youtube link. We are going to be shortlisting candidates ready for the new year. And we want to hear from YOU!!
Think my face would scare off the potential customers :2thumbsup:. It's a face only mother could love :D.

YouTube is full of fake ass kissing people who will say what you want for a price and no one takes there word seriously anymore so if you wanna sell products you wanna get forum reviews where people give a shit [emoji6]
Think my face would scare off the potential customers :2thumbsup:. It's a face only mother could love :D.
Your reviews are too good for this shit anyway mate but if @We Are SuperGood want a honest truthful review that will generate sales they would be in touch instead of trying to find a YouTube puppet [emoji6]

YouTube is full of fake ass kissing people who will say what you want for a price and no one takes there word seriously anymore so if you wanna sell products you wanna get forum reviews where people give a shit [emoji6]Your reviews are too good for this shit anyway mate but if @We Are SuperGood want a honest truthful review that will generate sales they would be in touch instead of trying to find a YouTube puppet [emoji6]
Thanks for the praise, the £5 is in the post :rotflmao:
I've been vaping some of their juice for a while now & will say they are worth at least a tryout. The cocktail range has something for everyone & the Butter range has really nailed the butter cream taste & feel. In my humble opinion of course :D.
Done half a bottle of No.3 on the Profile & now banging another bottle through the new Profile 1.5 :D:D (stand by for the review;))

Thanks for the praise, the £5 is in the post :rotflmao:
I've been vaping some of their juice for a while now & will say they are worth at least a tryout. The cocktail range has something for everyone & the Butter range has really nailed the butter cream taste & feel. In my humble opinion of course :D.
Done half a bottle of No.3 on the Profile & now banging another bottle through the new Profile 1.5 :D:D (stand by for the review;))
Sounds interesting mate [emoji4] glad you got some to try and can't wait for your review as they have a few that push my buttons on paper but we will have to see how you find them before I bite [emoji6][emoji23]

Sounds interesting mate [emoji4] glad you got some to try and can't wait for your review as they have a few that push my buttons on paper but we will have to see how you find them before I bite [emoji6][emoji23]
I'm not reviewing the juice but I know a man who might be :)2. I've got the new Profile today to review. I got the prototype last month & was impressed.
Will say though, if you like a light lemon sponge with butter cream the the No.3 is spot on. No.5 is a creamy, custardy with a marshmallow mouthfeel & very gentle cinnamon hint.

I'm not reviewing the juice but I know a man who might be :)2. I've got the new Profile today to review. I got the prototype last month & was impressed.
Will say though, if you like a light lemon sponge with butter cream the the No.3 is spot on. No.5 is a creamy, custardy with a marshmallow mouthfeel & very gentle cinnamon hint.

Well that's not good enough [emoji23] why ant you reviewing the juice? They got something to hide? [emoji23] Profile 1.5 looks good though mate and if your happy with the prototype then the gen release must be good so I think I'll get one to try and see if you can post a bad review (which I doubt) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Well that's not good enough
emoji23.png
why ant you reviewing the juice? They got something to hide?
emoji23.png
Profile 1.5 looks good though mate and if your happy with the prototype then the gen release must be good so I think I'll get one to try and see if you can post a bad review (which I doubt)
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
Juice reviewing is, in my opinion, too subjective. The range of juices here are, in my opinion, very good so I'm happy to give feedback. The guys behind this are good blokes, have bought stuff from them for a while either on line or the shop & met them a couple of years ago.

Sorry for being quiet on here folks, been Super Busy. I appreciate everything that is being said here, and whilst having a bunch of "Promoters" is obviously good for brand image, we care more about what people actually think. That is the only way we can improve. I would personally prefer genuine feedback, if the juice is good but maybe not to your taste that is still fine. If you hate the juice and hate my face then that too is fine. But I do have a beard and everyone loves a beard right?

Back
Top Bottom