What's new

Billet Box Woes...

Jus saying.
everything-but-the-rabbit-hole-the-rabbit-hole-costs-extra-alice-from-wonderland.jpeg

Definitely a marmite kit. You either love em to death or just don't get it.
I've avoided them for year's but relented in the summer and borrowed one for a while. Tried various stock coils and a couple of well respected inserts and just found the whole experience a huge step backwards. Probably ended up with 10% of every bottle of juice either inside the mod or over my hands. Suffered both condensation and leaky seals while I used it.
I do get the collectability factor and it's a lovely form but just not for me.
A bit like some people want a car that they can tinker with at the weekend's and forgive it's little eccentricities.
Went back to the owner with lots of extra's though so he was happy.
The resurgence has pushed China into making some interesting alternatives though so that's a plus.

Well I’m a huge fan. I use mine 95% of the time. Perfect for me and would never be without it. Makes me a little sad when people don’t get along with them. But as @eyeball kid says they do need maintenance, but if you get it right then they need almost zero maintenance. For me it’s a perfect device. Large juice capacity and flavour from the vapeshell that equals most other things for mtl.

Well I’m a huge fan. I use mine 95% of the time. Perfect for me and would never be without it. Makes me a little sad when people don’t get along with them. But as @eyeball kid says they do need maintenance, but if you get it right then they need almost zero maintenance. For me it’s a perfect device. Large juice capacity and flavour from the vapeshell that equals most other things for mtl.
So are they purely mtl?

They are lovely thing's and I wanted to love it. I also wanted to love the kayfun prime but no matter how I set it up, it just didn't offer me the vape I like.
Sadly it happens sometimes.

They are lovely thing's and I wanted to love it. I also wanted to love the kayfun prime but no matter how I set it up, it just didn't offer me the vape I like.
Sadly it happens sometimes.
Yep I’ve had it with a couple of high end atties that, sadly, just didn’t suit. The billet is ace though!!!! ;)

I love my Billet Boxes (I have 2) and I mostly use the Exocet with kayfun 5 reducers. My biggest problem is the borough tanks I have got 5 of them but only two work!! the others no matter what I do to them the seals bunch up and wont sit flush so they leak everywhere, I have tried putting the seals in the freezer and always lube them up before putting in the glass but they still bunch the seal up as I slide the glass in, it drives me mad!!!

I love my Billet Boxes (I have 2) and I mostly use the Exocet with kayfun 5 reducers. My biggest problem is the borough tanks I have got 5 of them but only two work!! the others no matter what I do to them the seals bunch up and wont sit flush so they leak everywhere, I have tried putting the seals in the freezer and always lube them up before putting in the glass but they still bunch the seal up as I slide the glass in, it drives me mad!!!
Lol, exactly that. "Tried putting them in the freezer".
What other kit would you put up with that. Not a put down at all. I love that people love them despite these thing's.

well I got one of rob .. thx .. now I have 2 both with xeta's and other than work there my main go to .. topside for work hussar? I think atty
I don't do mtl but on a 316ss coil at .4 ohm it's great but only at 20w saves the battery taste is some how better ? works well with custard

Back
Top Bottom