What's new

Billet Box Woes...

Had an authentic billet before the hype kicked off. Hated it, sold it.

Bought a clone, used it for a little while and... It's sitting on the desk at work.

Thats going :D

Had an authentic billet before the hype kicked off. Hated it, sold it.

Bought a clone, used it for a little while and... It's sitting on the desk at work.

Thats going :D
Want to swap it for a Smok Trinity Alpha? :18:

I guess it is one of those love or hate things, the BB is not the easiest to refine but it would be one of the last mods I would part with.

Seriously though what are they?
An extremely expensive all in one device made in America (there are cheaper Chinese clones). There is a complete sub forum on potv where you can read up on them to your heart's content if you have a free couple of days.

rBVaR1rB9WaAVVR1AADDuEAvc0Q430.jpg

I do recommend playing with it a bit more before deciding to get rid. I certainly had the odd teething problem when I got mine. Shouldn't be leaking, you will get condensation under the boro over time but that's due to the airflow system.

I love mine, used it exclusively from the moment I got it, sadly I may be selling it shortly, simply because I really need the cash. I've gone back to my doggy style in the last few days to test the separation, vape isn't as good as the exocet with a reducer installed for me, but it sure as shit is a hell of a lot quicker to dry burn and rewick.

You've put quite a bit of money into it, not worth throwing in the towel so soon.

A doorway to a long and deep rabbit hole. :D

It has this reputation, but honestly it’s not necessarily. I bought an sxk one (just before last xmas I think), and I’ve only bought three or four clone atties for it, no doors or anything else, and it’s pretty much all I ever use.

I think it depends, some people are gullible for any kind of rabbit hole. :D

Back
Top Bottom