What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Billet Box Woes...

Had an authentic billet before the hype kicked off. Hated it, sold it.

Bought a clone, used it for a little while and... It's sitting on the desk at work.

Thats going :D

Had an authentic billet before the hype kicked off. Hated it, sold it.

Bought a clone, used it for a little while and... It's sitting on the desk at work.

Thats going :D
Want to swap it for a Smok Trinity Alpha? :18:

I guess it is one of those love or hate things, the BB is not the easiest to refine but it would be one of the last mods I would part with.

Seriously though what are they?
An extremely expensive all in one device made in America (there are cheaper Chinese clones). There is a complete sub forum on potv where you can read up on them to your heart's content if you have a free couple of days.

rBVaR1rB9WaAVVR1AADDuEAvc0Q430.jpg

I do recommend playing with it a bit more before deciding to get rid. I certainly had the odd teething problem when I got mine. Shouldn't be leaking, you will get condensation under the boro over time but that's due to the airflow system.

I love mine, used it exclusively from the moment I got it, sadly I may be selling it shortly, simply because I really need the cash. I've gone back to my doggy style in the last few days to test the separation, vape isn't as good as the exocet with a reducer installed for me, but it sure as shit is a hell of a lot quicker to dry burn and rewick.

You've put quite a bit of money into it, not worth throwing in the towel so soon.

A doorway to a long and deep rabbit hole. :D

It has this reputation, but honestly it’s not necessarily. I bought an sxk one (just before last xmas I think), and I’ve only bought three or four clone atties for it, no doors or anything else, and it’s pretty much all I ever use.

I think it depends, some people are gullible for any kind of rabbit hole. :D

Back
Top Bottom