What's new

Billet Box Woes...

EthelKing

Veteran
Good Morning Each.

Having read good things about the SKX Billet Box, I took the plunge and ordered one with a feck load of spares and various atty things to go in it and was expecting great things.

However, I can - at the present time - say it is one of the worst bastard mods I've ever owned. Over £150 spent and I get a better vape off of my emergency pod.

The draw on everything is airy at best. It's shit for MTL and dribbles juice like an incontinent nana. It makes me cough and wheeze too.

Before I declare it a lost cause and bung everything in the classies, can anyone give me advice on whether it's possible to achieve a kayfun like vape with anything that is currently available for this devil's mod?

Thank you in advance. :2thumbsup:

Or MTL Condensation plugs gives me a nice MTL draw.

I get a satisfying MTL draw and flavour even with the included RBA.

The Exocet and Vapeshell with the reducers @zouzounaki mention work great too.

Also shove a narrow bore drip tip on it.

Stick with it, teething problems are worth the effort as it's superb when you get the right builds.

You’re not on your own @EthelKing with the Billet Box woes, I’ve got 2 in the cupboard gathering dust for the same reasons, only decent mtl I can get out of it is with a Nautilus coil and I can’t get the draw right on that, fed up of messing with it for now and I’m quite happy with my trusty Doggystyle.

Back
Top Bottom