What's new

low wattage DL tanks

Scottish Vaper

Initiate
Hi Guys,

Looking for help on this subject, Currently MTL on the innokin zlize (great tank) but looking for a low wattage DL tank for using some shortfill. I have the Falcon resin and had the tank at 80 watts it gives me a raw mouth and sore throat!!

I am looking for something on the low wattage end that can give good flavour and clouds and also after one using pre built coils (tried the dead rabbit in the past and couldn't build for shit!)

Thank you in advance

hi, fist of all what liquid are you putting in the falcon? what coil is in the tank ? there is an adjustment from mtl to dl but let's first clear the juice and settings. most subohm tanks now run at high powers for the mesh coils to work well.

the falcon does not have a lower coil option from what I can see. you can look at other subohms that have coils at the 40W range. you can also run the falcon at lower watts 40-50. might not get the best results but it should be be softer on your throat

the falcon does not have a lower coil option from what I can see. you can look at other subohms that have coils at the 40W range. you can also run the falcon at lower watts 40-50. might not get the best results but it should be be softer on your throat

Hi Mate,

Thanks for getting back to me! I used vape potions, Charles chalk dust etc all premium liquids I will try the falcon at lower wattage and see the outcome and hopefully it gets better results!

Hi Guys,

Looking for help on this subject, Currently MTL on the innokin zlize (great tank) but looking for a low wattage DL tank for using some shortfill. I have the Falcon resin and had the tank at 80 watts it gives me a raw mouth and sore throat!!

I am looking for something on the low wattage end that can give good flavour and clouds and also after one using pre built coils (tried the dead rabbit in the past and couldn't build for shit!)

Thank you in advance
Uwell nunchaku uses lower wattage coils the 0.25 and 0.4 are around 35-45w but they also do some un2 mesh ones which are meant to be alot better at 50-60w all coils compatable with both nunchaku and nunchaku 2 tanks

https://mall.myuwell.com/products/nunchaku-coil

Hi Mate,

Thanks for getting back to me! I used vape potions, Charles chalk dust etc all premium liquids I will try the falcon at lower wattage and see the outcome and hopefully it gets better results!
what is the nicotine level on the liquids used ? over 3mg in DL is tricky on the throat. also the vg/pg ratio as higher pg has a lot of hit at high powers.

Aspire Tigon - under 30w

Innokin Isub-B - under 45w

Last edited:
depending on coil you are pusing the falcon coils to their limit almost. just cos it says range of 50-80w doesnt mean it needs to be used. i use the M3 0.15ohm at 55w and get plenty of flavour and cloud.
F1 WOOD PULP 0.2 = 80W
F2 FLAX FIBER 0.2 = 80W
F3 FLAXFIBER + PAPER 0.2 = 70W
M1 MESH WOOD PULP 0.15 = 70W
M2 MESH WOOD PULP 0.16 = 70-80W
M TRIPLE MESH COTTON 0.2 = 95W

M3 TRIPLE MESH WOOD PULP & COTTON 0.15 80-85W

Believe it or not, the big aspire oden is designed with reasonable wattage in mind.
Even though the coils are massive it runs around 30-35w and really puts some flavour out.

Have you considered a pod/aio system, there are several DTL friendly ones with mesh coils that vape around 20-25 watts and plenty of flavour.

I get a superb DTL draw from the Artery Nugget AIO and the GeekVape Boost 40 Watt, there are others such as the Voopoo Vinci and Smok RPM but I haven't tried those.

Back
Top Bottom