What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

Tho tbh

they are fairly acceptable from the off

Yeah I'm gonna have to buy an extra box set with my next order to lay down for Christmas. These aren't gonna stay around long.
That eggnog is like crack.

@ZT appreciate the new 50ml shortfill bottles. Very user friendly.

Last edited:
@ZT appreciate the new 50ml shortfill bottles. Very user friendly.
A boon for a cluster fook like me. Really clever design. First time I've seen one on the slice of pow wow.
Still haven't worked out what the fins on the nibs are for on some of the nic shot bottles I've picked up elsewhere recently.
Answers on a postcard.

A boon for a cluster fook like me. Really clever design. First time I've seen one on the slice of pow wow.
Still haven't worked out what the fins on the nibs are for on some of the nic shot bottles I've picked up elsewhere recently.
Answers on a postcard.
I’ve not seen them - but from your description I would suggest as levers to flip bottle caps off to put the Nic shot in ....

Answers on a postcard.

I know the ones you mean, those are on there to help keep the nibs stuck in the caps for automatic filling/capping machines.

If you imagine the nibs wedges into the cap so that when you’re bottling them you don’t need a extra step of pushing the nibs in, the action of tightening the cap on pushes the nib down into the bottle.

The design you’re referring too is overkill though, there is “normal” types that come with a nib stuck in the cap too :)

IMG_1483.jpg

I know the ones you mean, those are on there to help keep the nibs stuck in the caps for automatic filling/capping machines.

If you imagine the nibs wedges into the cap so that when you’re bottling them you don’t need a extra step of pushing the nibs in, the action of tightening the cap on pushes the nib down into the bottle.

The design you’re referring too is overkill though, there is “normal” types that come with a nib stuck in the cap too :)
That's the type. Cheers fella. Yeah some of them have huge fins (I know.. you thought I'd say flaps).
Yeah does seem over engineered.

Back
Top Bottom