What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

pubs you can vape in

Juice has become available in a wider variety of shops these days and vaping is more and more accessible than when i first started.

You would think pubs would have been one of the first places to stock juice and vape accessories.

Not a bad idea for pubs to sell a small selection of 10ml bottles. theres to much choices to stock alot.

dont know of any in my area but Technically, it is not illegal to vape inside a pub E-cigarettes are not included under the Health Act 2006 that justified the smoking ban, so there is no law that says people cant vape inside pubs However, it is up to the publican to decide where they satnd on indoor vaping

Royal Oak Shambles Chesterfield
Top bar all the time high ceiling so no problem. Bottom bar OK as long as not chucking huge clouds.
1572603444121.jpeg
1572603443563.jpeg

This is a good idea but you would be better off posting these on a interactive map. There are a few of these already out there on different forums, I'm not sure if you're allowed to post links to other forums resources on here though?

Be a lot easier than starting from scratch

The Anchor in Digbeth, Birmingham allows vaping. Also the Duke William in Stourbridge.

No cloud chuckers though. Sensible MTL only

Back
Top Bottom