What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Vinci

I take mine out as well at night but it leaks in use, probably only a couple of drops worth over 8 hours or so. Maybe the qc on the pods isn’t good and some are better than others
After reading up on the leakage issues I have cleaned up below the pod so it's completely dry, I have then put two fingers on the top of the pod and pressed the coil in hard with the thumb and I felt a sort of click, did this last night and left it on top of the mod overnight, been using it today and so far so good, not a drop of juice at all using the 0.3 coil with 70/30 juice, also filled it to the full capacity

Will report back if I find it leaking again but looks to have solved it, will have to try again when i get some higher ohm coils for it with 50/50 salts

After reading up on the leakage issues I have cleaned up below the pod so it's completely dry, I have then put two fingers on the top of the pod and pressed the coil in hard with the thumb and I felt a sort of click, did this last night and left it on top of the mod overnight, been using it today and so far so good, not a drop of juice at all using the 0.3 coil with 70/30 juice, also filled it to the full capacity

Will report back if I find it leaking again but looks to have solved it, will have to try again when i get some higher ohm coils for it with 50/50 salts

I do the same method of pushing the coil in, tried the blowing method mentioned a few posts back and it leaked more than ever today. I just wish @VOOPOO would accept there’s an issue and do something about it instead of releasing another version of the mod

I do the same method of pushing the coil in, tried the blowing method mentioned a few posts back and it leaked more than ever today. I just wish @VOOPOO would accept there’s an issue and do something about it instead of releasing another version of the mod
I think they have with this leak proof coil adaptor with the vinci x but they should really send out if compatable with the pods on the original vinci they look to be the same pod for the new one too
Screenshot_20191107-191142_Chrome.jpeg

I think they have with this leak proof coil adaptor with the vinci x but they should really send out if compatable with the pods on the original vinci they look to be the same pod for the new one too View attachment 204541

77B764FB-8996-4CDD-92DF-79F138EE69F6.png

The metal holder was mentioned in the spiel for the original Vinci so I don’t think the pod has been updated at all

Yes just noticed today on the 1.2ohm coil.
Pushed my coil in a little bit until I had a little click..cleaned everything and used a few times but checked this morning and still leaked..next step is try another coil see if it’s the same..
I guess if it leaks then what’s the point may as well scrap it and I guess the NEW leakproof pod/tank won’t be compatible with its previous Vinci devices...
@VOOPOO
Are the new Vinci X pods/tanks compatible with previous Vinci devices or have I wasted my money on a Voopoo Vinci pod device that just leaks and not fit for use?..my Vinci pods leak all the time and no point using..

Last edited:
Pushed my coil in a little bit until I had a little click..cleaned everything and used a few times but checked this morning and still leaked..next step is try another coil see if it’s the same..
I guess if it leaks then what’s the point may as well scrap it and I guess the NEW leakproof pod/tank won’t be compatible with its previous Vinci devices...
@VOOPOO
Are the new Vinci X pods/tanks compatible with previous Vinci devices or have I wasted my money on a Voopoo Vinci pod device that just leaks and not fit for use?..my Vinci pods leak all the time and no point using..

I was looking at the Vinci as one of my options for a Christmas gift for a friend how has quit smoking (but after reading this thread it may not be a option ... will this leak problem be sorted soon @VOOPOO ?)

So after constant leaking I changed my coil and used a fair few times left overnight used again today and hey presto...NO leak..weird it has to be the iffy coils..maybe?

So after constant leaking I changed my coil and used a fair few times left overnight used again today and hey presto...NO leak..weird it has to be the iffy coils..maybe?
I've had a tiny droplet but not much at all since pushing it in hard, certainly not like it used to be which is good as I have a vinci x on preorder !!! I think they will be the same pods look like it anyway

I've had a tiny droplet but not much at all since pushing it in hard, certainly not like it used to be which is good as I have a vinci x on preorder !!! I think they will be the same pods look like it anyway
I’m wondering if the new leakproof ah hum!! Tanks/pods will be compatible with the other Vinci collective..

Back
Top Bottom