Vape Club
What's new

What do you get if you cross .... Manabush with Prime Vapes ....

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Oooh.. sounds good. Really want to get into tobacco flavours but don't MTL and they always seem a bit dry to me.. this could be perfect.

Might want to proofread the second sentence of the firewater deluxe description on the Manabush site, though. :doh:

Edit: you fixed that even faster than I could order. Kudos!

Last edited:
AcmeFog
oops ... sorry CutNPaste

Premier Ecigs
Its good stuff ... like powwow on steroids .. and Custard Deluxe Smoked

Vape Green
The evil thing in me wants to edit my first post to "The flavour on the inhale is great but I can't quite identify the weird aftertaste on the exhale".

Maybe after I get shipping confirmation.

:D:16:

Loving the Firewater Delux,

Been looking for a good cigar flavour for ages but stupidly only ever tried Firewater when trying to make the move back to MTL and was too distracted by my reaction to high PG and high nic to appreciate the juice.

At 70/30 3mg in a Pulse 24 with a 0.34ohm spaced fused ribbon-wrapped clapton thing at 60w it's bloody lovely. Authentic cigar with the sweetness of bourbon and the creaminess and vanilla from the custard.

Fantastic!

There is this weird taste on the exhale I can't quite place, though :hmm:

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Loving the Firewater Delux,

Been looking for a good cigar flavour for ages but stupidly only ever tried Firewater when trying to make the move back to MTL and was too distracted by my reaction to high PG and high nic to appreciate the juice.

At 70/30 3mg in a Pulse 24 with a spaced 0.34ohm spaced fused ribbon-wrapped clapton thing at 60w it's bloody lovely. Authentic cigar with the sweetness of bourbon and the creaminess and vanilla from the custard.

Fantastic!

There is this weird taste on the exhale I can't quite place, though :hmm:
Ahh man - made you you like it - I know @Lee will be as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom