What's new

What did you order today?

The Taifun GTR I have been saving for (with the extension kit) from Cremedevape for my upcoming birthday and a luscious Manabush order to complete the experience. Anticipating joy is the best!

The Taifun GTR I have been saving for (with the extension kit) from Cremedevape for my upcoming birthday and a luscious Manabush order to complete the experience. Anticipating joy is the best!

You won’t regret V, one of my favourite tanks

Spinning the wheel of fortune on these...

Roly Poly - Drip Hacks Concentrate
Black Mamba - Drip Hacks Concentrate
Caramel Cheesecake - Drip Hacks Concentrate

And decided with Christmas approaching to actually buy some pre-mixed juices too

Screwball (x2) by Thinking Out Cloud

Been dithering between the Thinkvape Zeta and the Augvape Narada. If either came with the rba it may make the decision easier, but they don't.
And I don't need anything new, I still have new stuff to get to.
But 11/11 is coming, and I have coupons and money in my PayPal account but it may all be cheaper in the new year sales.
But, but, but.....
Fugg it.

Pepe says he hopes you have a very happy birthday and enjoy your new vape.

"Feliz Cumpleanos"
557f7113c8221.image.jpg

Ordered a few wooden boxes to better organize some of my vape-gear.
Already had one, but after over one year I now found out that they fit perfectly inside my drawer - therefor I just bought 8 more of them...

Ordered myself a pair of SQ Grip Bands, some VG, a Vapor Giant drip tip and two longfills to get to free shipping.

Todays orders are.
4 Shortfills of peanutbutter and jelly 1 shortfill blueberry pancakes + nic shots from @88Vape .
1 100ml shortfill of Raspberry Popcorn + nic shots from Moreish Puff.
And 2 Coil Master 6ml silicon squonk bottles in white from Sr vapes.

I'm an eggnog addict, I admit it [emoji16]
@ZT another 100ml ordered [emoji6]
Put you a review up on the website. [emoji106]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom