What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
A Christmas Powwow, Eggnog, Firewater Christmas Special and Base Zero Christmas Custard - The New Seasonal Limited Editions from Manabush

xmasSpesh.jpg

Hi All

We would like to bring you some Winter Cheer with four new Limited edition seasonal flavours.

Based around the traditional flavours of Eggnog and Christmas Spices .. and spanning three ranges and one Stand alone juice - there should be something amongst these for everyone.

All flavours are available in 50ml Shortfill (ideal for 3mg Vapers) and a 20ml Shortfill (ideal for 6mg Vapers) additionally - The two tobaccos, A christmas Powwow and Firewater Christmas Special also are available in a 10ml Shortfill (10ml in a 30ml bottle) especially for the 12mg Vapers! - All of the above include a free Nicshot and in the case of the tobacco 10ml variants - you get two free Nicshots! a 10ml 50/50 and a 10ml 100VG Nicshot to maintain a VG/PG ratio of 50/50 - ideal for MTL users.

Rather than reduce prices or give out codes - for the winter season all the way up until Christmas - these flavours are going to be available for £10 each.

Manabush - Eggnog
eggnog.jpg

This standalone E-liquid has had everyone at the Manabush Cafe who's tried it doing their best to get more before its release. A simple luxurious lovely take on a very lightly spiced Eggnog - a very comforting vape and perfect for those cold winter evenings.
A Christmas Powwow
xmas-powwow.jpg

A Christmas special Version of of our famous tobacco Powwow Sauce - this is enriched with comforting Eggnog and enlivened with Christmas spices. A great one for the Holidays.

Firewater Christmas Special
firewater-xmas.jpg

Firewater has been dressed up for Christmas! we have considerably lowered the tobacco background and added Eggnog - The mix of bourbon and a light cigar mixes excellently to make a decadent winter vape.

Base Zero - Christmas Custard
base-zero-custard.jpg

Base Zero Custard - especially for Christmas! Nuts removed the creamy whipped custard has been blended with Eggnog and Christmas spices - great for you non-tobacco lovers on winter nights.

All Can be found here - SEASONAL LIMITED EDITIONS

Keep Warm everyone!

IMG_20191109_092226.jpg

This one is amazing, I mean truly amazing. Grabbed this 30ml on Wednesday and its pretty much empty. Lizzie made me ask ZT for another 120ml to be sent to the Cafe just for her.

@MrDJ I reckon this will be up your street, if it was advertised as a custard, it would be one of the top ones around.

The rest are very very good, if you like Powwow, you're in for a treat with Christmas Powwow. The Eggnog though is the stand out to me.

View attachment 204331

This one is amazing, I mean truly amazing. Grabbed this 30ml on Wednesday and its pretty much empty. Lizzie made me ask ZT for another 120ml to be sent to the Cafe just for her.

@MrDJ I reckon this will be up your street, if it was advertised as a custard, it would be one of the top ones around.

The rest are very very good, if you like Powwow, you're in for a treat with Christmas Powwow. The Eggnog though is the stand out to me.
It's amazing isn't it. Can't really explain how good. The Christmas custard is literally hypnotic too. Pow wow steps up another level with the festive touches and firewater really becomes rounded and actually slightly more subtle with the extra spice and flavours.
Yep had some and now it's all gone Every one of these will be on this week's order.

Last edited:
View attachment 204331

Is it intended for a certain wattage range? Am hoping it doesn't matter

Is it intended for a certain wattage range? Am hoping it doesn't matter

Only tried it so far in Smoant Pasito, Innokin Jem, Glaz Mini, True Tank and Pal 2 ranging between 13W to 19W.

Im going to have to try it on a DTL squonker at some point soon but can't see any reason why wouldn't be good on that aswell.

Couple of customers at Cafe have tried it on my device and we now have, for first time ever, a preorder list!

Only tried it so far in Smoant Pasito, Innokin Jem, Glaz Mini, True Tank and Pal 2 ranging between 13W to 19W.

Im going to have to try it on a DTL squonker at some point soon but can't see any reason why wouldn't be good on that aswell.

Couple of customers at Cafe have tried it on my device and we now have, for first time ever, a preorder list!

As long as it works fine at low watts then I'm happy.

Oh definitely then!

I have a 0.7 in Pasito at around 16w, Glaz with a 0.8 at 19w and was lovely but also tried it in Lizzies Jem with a 1.6 at 10W (Thought she had it at 13 but is actually only 10) and I really can't find any difference.

Let us know when you stick it in a squonker, be interested how the Eggnog is with some power through it. Cheers

Rew - whenever I make anything - it’s always first and formost designed to work at low watts - high watts comes later, I’m a 14.5w man myself :D

Back
Top Bottom