What's new

NET's from Bestcigliquid.

It was the smell that put me right off nets.
All was well until about the three week mark when it became overpowering and just increased with time.
Put me off tobacco vapes for years after.
Yeah it seems a constant complaint. To be fair mrs kid never kicks up but she definitely can tell a mile away if I've vaped one.
The indigene range has caused comment from a few around me too but there's some juices that they will just have to deal with. Lol.
I think the issue with tamahaak is it smells so right she starts craving a real smoke. The bestcig and some heavy net juices definitely get heavy if over steeped though your right. The turkish one from bestcig goes from spot on to nasty very quickly.
Again not a slight against them, just how it is.

Presently vaping the American Whiskey at around 11%. I like it. After about 8ml the wick looks like it was dug up from a coal mine. Is this normal with nets? At that stage flavour gets a bit ashtray like so time to rewick.

Aye @Gillette it’s quite common. It’s one of the reasons I prefer the absolutes, in fact. I think NETs can have a fair bit of particulate matter in there.

So the latest update on these NET's...

American Whiskey; Very nice
Rare Burley; Very nice
Special Virginia; Very nice
All mixed at around 11%

Londoner; Had to dilute it to around 7% as it was way to much at 11%. I like it but it gets a bit ashtray like pretty quick. I'll finish it but probably won't buy it again.

Have two from Stixx Mixx recently mixed and will try them in a week or so. So yeah Bestcigliquid. I've had good luck so far with the flavours and not had any delivery problems or order problems with the Company so far.

Seems the Gavin guy who was bitching about them on here and on YouTube, reported the Company to trading standards, who recently ''sent the boys round'' to investigate them. They got a clean bill of health.

Back
Top Bottom