What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ofrf Nexmesh warning (UK)

In the reviews and videos for this product the tank comes with clear glass, either straight or bubble but i recieved my order of the vaporesso gen and this tank from cloudstix today and there was just a spare coil in the bubble glass sized hole in the packaging.

It comes with a frosted glass dummy tank which blocks the juice from getting to the coil so when you try to fill it it just squeezes out of the anti airlock hole on the other side and cant get to the tank/coil.

I am not sure if because of the stupid 2ml tank rule in the uk they just take all usable tanks out in the factory and sell you a non usable product expecting you to grab a glass of ebay? or i just got really unlucky and they forgot to put it in at the factory (it was all shrink wrapped and looked unopened)
View attachment 203991 View attachment 203992
Yeah good old tpd. If I reviewed it you would have found a link to the Chinese vendor.
I can't imagine anyone orders big coil subtanks from the UK any more sadly. It must be a huge pain for sub ohm stock tank users.

Back
Top Bottom