What's new

What did you order today?

A second eleaf istick t80. I must say I am really loving this little mod, it is so comfortable in the hand.

Ordered two bottles of Vampire Vape Pinkman Concentrate, enough to mix a 300ml batch. I loved their Pinkman 20mg Salt so going to mix try to mix my own. Just managed to squeeze it in on the Halloween discount.

Also ordered bottles and more pg and vg from Chefs and more strong nic salt from never you mind :13:

Not ordered but won a Veiik Cracker Vape Pod System Kit 500mAh not my cup of tea and was gonna post giveaway on here but I’ve seen the reaction to pods on here so it’s going to the mother in law as she’s a mtl vaper.

Along with my normal supplies like vg, pg and favourite flavours I thought id try FA Joker one shot and a few Nic Rivers like Blue Raspberry, Raspberry Lemonade, Chocolate Candy and their Stevia sweetener. :thumbup:
Looking forward to hopefully being able to add something to my vape list of flavours.

And heaps of juice bottles at a fraction of what the vape supplier sells them and with free postage. :)2
My luck they'll arrive and be tiny toy ones that vaping Ken (Barbies boyfriend) would use. :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom