What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Move over Kennedy, a new boy is in town

I dont squonk. Annoying I'll just have to wait until they have stock

Why don’t you squonk mate? Any particular reason? You’ll get much better flavour than your falcon at a fraction of the cost on coils :)

I dont squonk. Annoying I'll just have to wait until they have stock
SR Vapes have the Paranormal, the gunmetal/chopped carbon/black kevlar version. Cracking mod & had zero issues with mine. Also rare as rocking horse shit :D

SR Vapes have the Paranormal, the gunmetal/chopped carbon/black kevlar version. Cracking mod & had zero issues with mine. Also rare as rocking horse shit :D

They have that, and the triade at ecigone with 20% off too, billy bargain [emoji16]

I have no ideas on how to build coils and for me it's not convenient. I travel a lot for work and rebuildables I dont think will work for me. I tried it a couple of months ago and for me its just to much hassle. I'm to heavy handed and too impatient

As you've told me before I need to get in to rebuildables. I might start again as a weekend thing

Back
Top Bottom