What's new

Move over Kennedy, a new boy is in town

Just received the Asgard mini by Vaperz cloud today, £31.99 at ecigone delivered with their code currently.

I tell you what, this is the best cloudy RDA I’ve owned to date. The flavour is absolutely superb. Looks the business, well made and comes with a BF pin.

If you’ve not tried one yet, then do! This has shelved my Kennedy and other favourites for sure.

@WaitFor1t88 has been on my case trying to get me to buy this thing for a long time, I’m glad I finally caved!

I’ve just had to buy my wife the breast cancer pink edition too, because she tried to steal it!

View attachment 204163

Lee are using the voopoo x217 mod with it? Is that mod any good? Have been thinking about getting but been getting mixed reviews

Lee are using the voopoo x217 mod with it? Is that mod any good? Have been thinking about getting but been getting mixed reviews

Yeah that’s the one mate, it’s alright I guess nothing special. Just a billy basic VW mod to be honest. I dunno if I’d pay what they want for one really, I got this for free back last year when Matt won 5 for himself and friends on a forum giveaway.

I tend to stick to DNA mods if I buy anything now, you just know it’ll be a good quality chip inside - any problems it’s covered by a lifetime warranty.

Yeah that’s the one mate, it’s alright I guess nothing special. Just a billy basic VW mod to be honest. I dunno if I’d pay what they want for one really, I got this for free back last year when Matt won 5 for himself and friends on a forum giveaway.

I tend to stick to DNA mods if I buy anything now, you just know it’ll be a good quality chip inside - any problems it’s covered by a lifetime warranty.

I'm in the process of upgrading all my mods. I'm currently using budget to mid range mods such as the vaporesso and geekvape

Are dna mods suitable to use in wattage mod

I'm in the process of upgrading all my mods. I'm currently using budget to mid range mods such as the vaporesso and geekvape

Are dna mods suitable to use in wattage mod

Yeah they are a variable wattage mod mate, packed with all sorts of features too though. Custom screens and themes, replay mode, temperature control, live cell monitoring etc. On the C models that is :)

Yeah they are a variable wattage mod mate, packed with all sorts of features too though. Custom screens and themes, replay mode, temperature control, live cell monitoring etc. On the C models that is :)

Thanks man

Any one that you would recommend that can take 26cm tanks and ideally dual battery

Thanks man

Any one that you would recommend that can take 26cm tanks and ideally dual battery

I’d say the Odin is your best shout, I have a finder 250c that’s also pretty good. If I was going to buy another now it’d be the Odin though, looks really nice!

Edit - I’ve not tried the Odin mind, but seems to get rave reviews :)

I’d say the Odin is your best shout, I have a finder 250c that’s also pretty good. If I was going to buy another now it’d be the Odin though, looks really nice!

Edit - I’ve not tried the Odin mind, but seems to get rave reviews :)

Thanks mate. Csn you send me a link I cant find anything? Who is it made by

@Lee the Odin is a cracking mod, had a play at Expo & being 21700 it takes the dual cell DNAs close to the 3 cell mods for life. Still limited to 200w though. The Gunmetal looks better in the flesh than the black.

Back
Top Bottom