What's new

ofrf Nexmesh warning (UK)

That inside bit looks a bit distorted in the second pic, and it looks like a seam around the edge in the first.

Is it just the pic?

Have you tried really really hard to get it out?

Even with tpd restrictors I find it hard to believe anyone would knowingly sell a fundamentally unusable tank.

Inconveniently small, sure. But physically blocked?

Other option - not fit for purpose, instant and full refund.

It is all moulded and not seperate, my first thought was that it was removable as it seems ridiculous to sell an unusable tank.

There is a tiny gap a fraction of a mm but the lip above sits flush against the lid so its impossible even to get to the gap, you could put the glass on loose keeping pressure on and syringe in juice with a needle into the gap then carefully screw the top on but if you moved the glass accidentally during the process it would dump all the juice. Or maybe use a diamond core drill or dremel with a milling piece to machine out the centre bit to turn it into a tube instead of a blank, I havent even seen a picture of one of these with frosted glass let alone a frosted glass blank in my searches about the issue either. Bizzare xD

Quick update :

I got contacted back pretty much straight away and they sent out the glass and it arrived in just a couple of days so good service and a happy ending!

Quick update :

I got contacted back pretty much straight away and they sent out the glass and it arrived in just a couple of days so good service and a happy ending!

Good to know. I like a happy ending

Good to know. I like a happy ending

Giggeddy.
Speaking of which xD ...
IMG_20191106_221557.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_221557.jpg
    IMG_20191106_221557.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 183
Funnily enough, just recieved one of these from Wotofo for review. No TPD restricted tank. Just the standard straight & bubble glass all in the box. This is the main reason I buy from China especially on anything that would fall foul of TPD Regs.

Yeah mine arrived beginning of the week for review.

Been using it for a few days and its pretty good so far, only tried with the 0.2 preinstalled coil so far.

I did have an issue with one of the O Rings though but I will put this down to my error as when I switched the tank, I screwed the top section on last which actually pinched the O ring which sits in the glass.

It is better to build the tank upside down, so take the top section, slide the tank on, then screw the base on, push the coil in and screw the outer base on.

First time it leaked like a sieve, swapped the O Ring out and built as mentioned above and hasnt lost a drop in the last 3 days.

Yeah mine arrived beginning of the week for review.

Been using it for a few days and its pretty good so far, only tried with the 0.2 preinstalled coil so far.

I did have an issue with one of the O Rings though but I will put this down to my error as when I switched the tank, I screwed the top section on last which actually pinched the O ring which sits in the glass.

It is better to build the tank upside down, so take the top section, slide the tank on, then screw the base on, push the coil in and screw the outer base on.

First time it leaked like a sieve, swapped the O Ring out and built as mentioned above and hasnt lost a drop in the last 3 days.
Yeah mine leaked no matter what I did and was useless. But had some discussions with Woto over a period of time and they got onto the issue I believe. Hopefully it got fixed. A number of others had the same issue as me, not everyone. Seems it was inconsistencies with the o rings on the coils which we discussed. Was offered another but declined as in my opinion it was too early and I wasnt going to risk a good mod on a leaky sieve tank. Would be good to hear that nobody now has that issue and its fixed.
Oh yeah, and the fill seal would distort out of shape and not close leaving it slightly open. Again, pointed it out and hopefully too that's now not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom