What's new

Move over Kennedy, a new boy is in town

Lee

Vendor
Just received the Asgard mini by Vaperz cloud today, £31.99 at ecigone delivered with their code currently.

I tell you what, this is the best cloudy RDA I’ve owned to date. The flavour is absolutely superb. Looks the business, well made and comes with a BF pin.

If you’ve not tried one yet, then do! This has shelved my Kennedy and other favourites for sure.

@WaitFor1t88 has been on my case trying to get me to buy this thing for a long time, I’m glad I finally caved!

I’ve just had to buy my wife the breast cancer pink edition too, because she tried to steal it!

IMG_1435.jpg

Just received the Asgard mini by Vaperz cloud today, £31.99 at ecigone delivered with their code currently.

I tell you what, this is the best cloudy RDA I’ve owned to date. The flavour is absolutely superb. Looks the business, well made and comes with a BF pin.

If you’ve not tried one yet, then do! This has shelved my Kennedy and other favourites for sure.

@WaitFor1t88 has been on my case trying to get me to buy this thing for a long time, I’m glad I finally caved!

I’ve just had to buy my wife the breast cancer pink edition too, because she tried to steal it!

View attachment 204163

Absolutely love the Kennedy, been in my rotation for as long as I can remember.

If this is claimed to be better from a Kennedy lover its going on the "to buy" list :D

Absolutely love the Kennedy, been in my rotation for as long as I can remember.

If this is claimed to be better from a Kennedy lover its going on the "to buy" list :D

Absolutely is mate, I’ve used the Kennedy for years. It’s what I use to initially test new recipes on too, always has been. This is another level though, it really is. It has this ultem kind of removable chamber inside the cap, which directs the airflow downwards onto the coil.

It’s honestly outstanding, the Kennedy is amazing, but this is a step beyond that :)

Fucks sake, not content with making me spend all my money on juice???

You’ll thank me I promise, you have to get one man. Rude not to for that price isn’t it [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom