What's new

Battery recommendations

Badayuni

Postman
I am after some battery advice. I use molicell p26a. They last a treat in all of my vaporesso gen mods. Get an acceptable battery life.

In my other mods notably the vaporesso luxe and geekvape x I get poor battery life. I think that's because of the screens on them

Csn anyone recommend a more meaty battery for those 2 mods please?

I vape at 60w tske around 2 second puffs and I barely get 300 puffs from the luxe and geekvape

If you only vape at 60 watts using mods that take dual 18650's, you'll be fine using Samsung 30Q cells, which will last quite a bit longer.

Sony VTC5A are a pretty solid shout too, little less MAH but would let you up the watts if you got anything new in the future.

Sony VTC5A are a pretty solid shout too, little less MAH but would let you up the watts if you got anything new in the future.
The Molicels he is already using are equivalent to, or slightly better than VTC5As, and good for high wattage, but he is looking for something with a higher mAh to vape at mid wattage with dual cells.

The Molicels he is already using are equivalent to, or slightly better than VTC5As, and good for high wattage, but he is looking for something with a higher mAh to vape at mid wattage with dual cells.

At 60 watts plus in a regulated device the VTC5As will actually last longer than the 30Qs etc because or the reduced internal resistance it has, it will also hit harder and remain cooler. Having said that if its the screens that are doing it yeah he's probably better off with your suggestions...

At 60 watts plus in a regulated device the VTC5As will actually last longer than the 30Qs etc because or the reduced internal resistance it has, it will also hit harder and remain cooler. Having said that if its the screens that are doing it yeah he's probably better off with your suggestions...
Then by your same reasoning the molicel he's already using will out perform your recommendation [emoji6]

Then by your same reasoning the molicel he's already using will out perform your recommendation [emoji6]

Exactly lol I hadn't actually seen anything on the P26a before, I think his current battery is probably better than all our suggestions haha

Check out Mooch's continuous discharge graphs for the Molicel, the VTC5A and the Samsung 30Q.

At 10 amps (around what the OP is using), the 30Q outperforms both the VTC5A and the Molicel, as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom