What's new

Panic... nearly out of PV Custard Slice!!!!!!

I’m not sure mate, I don’t want to open my mouth until I’ve got round to sampling them incase they are shit [emoji16]

I dont think you could ever produce anything shit.

Out of interest the bottles I received this month with the electric lemonade? Are you going to be using those for everything forward?

I dont think you could ever produce anything shit.

Out of interest the bottles I received this month with the electric lemonade? Are you going to be using those for everything forward?

Oh you’d be surprised haha

The ones with the black caps and the flip up nibs? Yeah we’ll be using those for everything now :)

Oh you’d be surprised haha

The ones with the black caps and the flip up nibs? Yeah we’ll be using those for everything now :)

Yeah those ones. I've found them to be a it leaky. Do you have a few empties of the old ones that I could buy please ?

Yeah those ones. I've found them to be a it leaky. Do you have a few empties of the old ones that I could buy please ?

We don’t have any left now mate, we have some fill on the shelf but not many at all now.

I know what you’re saying, a little bit kind of pops back out the nib after you fill your tank and accumulates in the lid. The trick is to just wipe the nib off before you put the lid back on :)

The chubby gorilla bottles do that too!

We don’t have any left now mate, we have some fill on the shelf but not many at all now.

I know what you’re saying, a little bit kind of pops back out the nib after you fill your tank and accumulates in the lid. The trick is to just wipe the nib off before you put the lid back on :)

The chubby gorilla bottles do that too!

That's exactly what is happening I didnt think to do that and thanks so much for the advice l. That should sort it

That's exactly what is happening I didnt think to do that and thanks so much for the advice l. That should sort it

Yeah it’s sound if you wipe them off now and again mate, I’ve been using them myself too :)

I had to change to this style bottle because I had about 20 emails a week from customers saying they can’t fit the nibs in their tanks [emoji23]

Yeah it’s sound if you wipe them off now and again mate, I’ve been using them myself too :)

I had to change to this style bottle because I had about 20 emails a week from customers saying they can’t fit the nibs in their tanks [emoji23]

First world problems

Back
Top Bottom