What's new

Panic... nearly out of PV Custard Slice!!!!!!

JoeMac

Postman
I've been stupid enough to let my supply of Prime Vapes Custard Slice to run alarmingly low and hoping one of you wise apes could suggest something along the same lines that I could pick up that I can vape without steeping for a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Vape it freshhhh :D

Afraid with all custards, they need a steep. It's just the way custards are

It’s better fresh, I think it is anyways [emoji23][emoji16]

Thanks @Lee , if it's good enough fresh for you it should be good enough for my unrefined palate.

Thanks @Lee , if it's good enough fresh for you it should be good enough for my unrefined palate.

Fresh it kind of tastes like all smashed together, steeped it’s easier to taste the other flavours separately. I prefer it smashed [emoji16]

Fresh it kind of tastes like all smashed together, steeped it’s easier to taste the other flavours separately. I prefer it smashed [emoji16]

Lee any new fruits coming out? Also lychee lemonade is nice. 2nd favourite of the lemonade project

Lee any new fruits coming out? Also lychee lemonade is nice. 2nd favourite of the lemonade project

Great news! Yeah I’ve been pretty tied up with all these cakes and creams for Xmas and Halloween but I do have a selection of samples to work my way through of recipes I mixed a couple weeks back. Mainly fruits and candies, I expect we’ll have these up before Xmas too :)

Great news! Yeah I’ve been pretty tied up with all these cakes and creams for Xmas and Halloween but I do have a selection of samples to work my way through of recipes I mixed a couple weeks back. Mainly fruits and candies, I expect we’ll have these up before Xmas too :)

Ah nice cant wait to try them.

Any clues as to what they might be?

Ah nice cant wait to try them.

Any clues as to what they might be?

I’m not sure mate, I don’t want to open my mouth until I’ve got round to sampling them incase they are shit [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom