What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

More flavour inhaling residual vapour than from the mouthpiece!

have a go at a differnet type of flavour befiore you give up with it and see...

Really!? They all the do the same job (albeit some better than others) but given they all have the same purpose and ultimately, process, in vaporising liquid, I would have thought there wouldn't be so much difference in quality between the two.

There are surprisingly large differences.

I can put the same build and juice in different tanks and it's a completely different experience - and that's with unflavoured juice...

One of the flavours I use (very lightly) is a lemon dessert type - in the simple EX rda it's very meh with the plastic cap, but nice with the metal cap (slightly different shape and size). This is with the same device, power, deck, coil and wick just swapping caps.

Conversely, the plastic cap is better (for me) with a grape, and I can't tell much difference with unflavoured - which tastes different in the doggystyle.

Weird, ain't it?

Back
Top Bottom