What's new

ofrf Nexmesh warning (UK)

Fandangus

Initiate
In the reviews and videos for this product the tank comes with clear glass, either straight or bubble but i recieved my order of the vaporesso gen and this tank from cloudstix today and there was just a spare coil in the bubble glass sized hole in the packaging.

It comes with a frosted glass dummy tank which blocks the juice from getting to the coil so when you try to fill it it just squeezes out of the anti airlock hole on the other side and cant get to the tank/coil.

I am not sure if because of the stupid 2ml tank rule in the uk they just take all usable tanks out in the factory and sell you a non usable product expecting you to grab a glass of ebay? or i just got really unlucky and they forgot to put it in at the factory (it was all shrink wrapped and looked unopened)
IMG_20191104_171808.jpg
IMG_20191104_173022.jpg

Don't know this tank but I would think that is some kind of silicon bung in there to comply to TPD. It should be removable. Just guessing.

why don't you ask cloudstix?

I suspect they were supposed to send you the glass separately but forgot... or maybe it's literally in a separate parcel and on the way?

Yea my first thought was it is a silicone insert you can just remove like on the cascade but it is all one solid unit.

Have emailed cloudsix and checked the packaging and delivery note and there are no additional parts so this is all supposed to be in order :s , i'll just see what they say when they get back to me.

you should of received a separate free gift box which is a 5.5ml bubble glass.
if you dint get this contact their support

ofrf.JPG

Cheers Dj , i remember you puitting me on to the polar kit when i signed on to this forum! It has been fantastic and im only replacing because I have droped it too many times xD

Pain in the arse because i got back from work about 2 minutes after the phone lines closed for cloudstix so i could have got it sorted faster. just checked the packaging and rooted through the bin in case it dropped out when i threw the packaging and no joy so it looks like they forgot to pack the gift box.

Funnily enough, just recieved one of these from Wotofo for review. No TPD restricted tank. Just the standard straight & bubble glass all in the box. This is the main reason I buy from China especially on anything that would fall foul of TPD Regs.

Funnily enough, just recieved one of these from Wotofo for review. No TPD restricted tank. Just the standard straight & bubble glass all in the box. This is the main reason I buy from China especially on anything that would fall foul of TPD Regs.

Thats good advice, im only ordering tanks from china from now on, the cascades I have had have been fine as you just pull the silicone reducer out but screw this happening again. Being sent a tank with a blank and no usable glass pieces....

Back
Top Bottom