What's new

Low wattage sub ohm tank or pod

Damage

Initiate
As the title says really would you lot recommend a pod or a low wattage sub tank ?
Im after a flavour some vape with battery that will last all day. Currenty using a vaporesso swag with the zlide tank and also have the modefined sirus with a crown 3 so would like something in between any recomendatins would be appreciated

If you're not getting a full day using the zlide and swag it's probably time for a new battery.

What battery are you using?

I do get a full day from the zlide i use the pink samsung batteries

Original Zeus single coil rta sat on top of a Captain PD270. Build around .4 and you'll get more flavour and battery life than you know what to do with. Just make sure you invest in a bubble glass.

Some great recommendations there. The super sub ohm tank thing is a bit ridiculous in my book. I got taken in for a short while but soon went back to something a bit more conservative

I like the look of the isub b just not to hot on the fill method im quite clumsy so prefer a tank that the top stays on while i fill it does anyone know if the new ajax tank takes the same coils as the isub?

Back
Top Bottom