What's new

NET's from Bestcigliquid.

I use bestcig liquids quite a lot, to be fair. I can t complain about delivery times, well at least for me was like else where 2-3 days from ordering. From the new 100% NET range, I try just Virginia Tabaco and it was em... well wasn't worth even cleaning and rewicking my kf prime. Very little taste and very dry and it just didn't taste wright.

But i do love from them normal NET tabacco's (NOT100% NET range). USA MIX, Bandit, Londoner, Cohibia - my favorite, but all these are cigarette type liquids.

I try deserts and fruits from them, but didn't find anything special what is worth writing.

Well worth have a look at juice cabin NET range as well.

My next tabbaco liquid shopping, will be from Manbush, heard a lot of good things about them liquids. They not very far from where i live, so might pop up to the shop.

I use bestcig liquids quite a lot, to be fair. I can t complain about delivery times, well at least for me was like else where 2-3 days from ordering. From the new 100% NET range, I try just Virginia Tabaco and it was em... well wasn't worth even cleaning and rewicking my kf prime. Very little taste and very dry and it just didn't taste wright.

But i do love from them normal NET tabacco's (NOT100% NET range). USA MIX, Bandit, Londoner, Cohibia - my favorite, but all these are cigarette type liquids.

I try deserts and fruits from them, but didn't find anything special what is worth writing.

Well worth have a look at juice cabin NET range as well.

My next tabbaco liquid shopping, will be from Manbush, heard a lot of good things about them liquids. They not very far from where i live, so might pop up to the shop.
Do make yourself known if you come in - Bette yet - give me some advance warning and I’ll make sure I’m there to talk you through it all

I've always held back from trying them for some reason. I might get round to it. I thought the absolutes were NET's.

They are similar but I think the extraction and filtering process is different. To me they are smoother and less gunky on the cotton.

Thanks. The price is right. Have you tried them? There is some old Forum chatter about them but not much.

Black fire and Latakia Black fire in blends. Black Cavendish at 8-12% standalone, very nice. Due to try some others but they were out of stock for a while. I used to like bestcig stuff but the flavour profiles became a lottery a couple of years back, no two were ever the same and I was always having to go far higher on the percentage. Perhaps they're better now, expanded range and looks like some interesting stuff.

So from Bestcigliquid I have American Whiskey and Rare Burley. From Stixx Mixx I have A+ Blend and Aged Burley.

Mixed em up all the same. 10ml in 90ml mix, so around 11% flavour and I'll see how they go from there.

So from Bestcigliquid I have American Whiskey and Rare Burley. From Stixx Mixx I have A+ Blend and Aged Burley.

Mixed em up all the same. 10ml in 90ml mix, so around 11% flavour and I'll see how they go from there.
Went through a period of trying a lot of tobacco flavours from bestcig when I started. Even pre tpd the website was a confusing nightmare, Now it looks worse. Never once managed to work out the free postage, lol.
Have some really good flavours among them though. The sultan and desert ship are bang on turkish and Turkish/Virginia blends. Don't over steep though.
Fair warning. They all seem to have a very strong scent. Mrs kid hated the smell, was a very common reaction from anyone else in the room when vaping as I remember.

Never ever considered the natural net thing an issue.
Didn't once assume for a second that flavours including caramel and vanilla would be entirely net.
Definitely worth a trawl if your a tobacco fan. Would have liked to see them invest back into creating a tpd 10ml line of the most popular flavours long ago.
Would put all the nonsense to bed too. Maybe one day but I suppose it would have happened by now if it was going to.

Went through a period of trying a lot of tobacco flavours from bestcig when I started. Even pre tpd the website was a confusing nightmare, Now it looks worse. Never once managed to work out the free postage, lol.
Have some really good flavours among them though. The sultan and desert ship are bang on turkish and Turkish/Virginia blends. Don't over steep though.
Fair warning. They all seem to have a very strong scent. Mrs kid hated the smell, was a very common reaction from anyone else in the room when vaping as I remember.

It was the smell that put me right off nets.
All was well until about the three week mark when it became overpowering and just increased with time.
Put me off tobacco vapes for years after.

Back
Top Bottom