What's new

88vape juices

Placed a small order myself.
Screenshot_20191020-181711__01.jpg

Look forward to my next one. Quick question, your listing of ratio on the bottles, are these the current ratio before you add your VG nicotine or is that the final ratio after adding nic?

Hi Toastie, the ratio is before the Nic Shot is added.

Unfortunately I usually end up dumping half full bottles. I've found the flavours to be a little too synthetic, especially the fruit ones.

Cool Fusion has long been a favourite of mine though.

I'm going to give the Zillion a go as I've found myself starting to MTL more.

Has anyone tried the flat white ? Also @88Vape Do you plan on doing any shortfill tobacco blends?

Unfortunately I usually end up dumping half full bottles. I've found the flavours to be a little too synthetic, especially the fruit ones.

Cool Fusion has long been a favourite of mine though.

I'm going to give the Zillion a go as I've found myself starting to MTL more.

Has anyone tried the flat white ? Also @88Vape Do you plan on doing any shortfill tobacco blends?

Our Flat White has had some good feedback If you are a coffee fan its worth a try.

There is a review here...

Just ordered some free cherry sherbet,
berry fusion (i quite like their normal 50/50 fusion)
strawberry watermelon and kiwi
plus,
their creme brulee!
all short fills,
and 10ml of tobacco nut,
just for shits and giggles.

i shall report back.

@scaffscazz let us know what the tobacco nut is like.

I got my Zillion today and I'm amazed at how bloody small it is, it's great! It's build quality is surprisingly good for 8 quid (on offer), the grip is good and the fire button feels proper sturdy. Flavour and clouds are Decent too. Was a bit gutted at the pod that came with it was faulty despite leaving it 15 mins. I did buy a back up but guess I'll order another one.

Currently vaping on Menthol Chill which is basically a vape version of soft mints.

Nice one @88Vape

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_185333.jpg
    IMG_20191030_185333.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20191030_185343.jpg
    IMG_20191030_185343.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20191030_185504.jpg
    IMG_20191030_185504.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 208
IF anybody else is like me and likes baccy flavour but finds all juices have too much flavour then 88vape maidens tobacco might be worth a try.

I bought in in the local poundshop a couple of days ago, because I had stupidly not brought my usual diy with me. It was non offensive to my tastes and I will use it as is. In similar situations in the past I have bought a baccy flavour to get me home then lost the rest in a 100ml of diy and sometimes regretted tainting my mix with it.

Not sure what maidens tobacco is. Is it just a baccy flavour for the girlies among us ?

For my taste it would be improved by being diluted a little more but even the best juices I have bought required the flavour to be diluted a lot.

Imo worth a try if you are lookiing for a non offensive cheap baccy vape.

If I did not have many years worth of nic in my freezer, then this would be an ok base for me to adjust with nic shots and the addition of a couple of non baccy flavours.

I really feel the need to say, I think 88's New Yorker is the best cheesecake I've ever tried. I honestly didn't expect it to be anywhere near this good at that price.

I've left a lengthy ([emoji12]) review in the review section if you'd like to check it out [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom