What's new

NY Times a worry or scaremongering

Wait... So if they ban online sales of mods ... Where the heck do we buy them from? Cause like every mod out there just about is made in China....
The NY times article I linked to was this week. The news is the Chinese look to be stopping sales in their own country not exports to rest of world.
The cigarette company in China is state owned so they are looking after their interests

I can’t see them stopping sales to overseas buyers, it’d damage their manufacturing industry too much. They just don’t want vaping to become more popular there. As already stated, they’re protecting their income from tobacco sales. It’s incredibly depressing just how easily governments can put money above the health and lives of their citizens :19:

I can’t see them stopping sales to overseas buyers, it’d damage their manufacturing industry too much. They just don’t want vaping to become more popular there. As already stated, they’re protecting their income from tobacco sales. It’s incredibly depressing just how easily governments can put money above the health and lives of their citizens :19:

They just want the best of both worlds. But totally hypocritical.

If China were to stop the production of ecigs it might just be the kick up the arse the country needs to realise that we can make stuff on a large scale too, like we used to...

If China were to stop the production of ecigs it might just be the kick up the arse the country needs to realise that we can make stuff on a large scale too, like we used to...
It would certainly be a lot more expensive if gear was made here, as opposed to China and the rest of Asia.

Back
Top Bottom