What's new

What kind of mod is this?

Looks awful and the seller is talking about swopping the 30amp automotive fuse (wtf) for a 40amp of you want. [emoji54][emoji54][emoji54]

The advert says 2 x18650 the picture says 2x 26650 so 2 x 26650 at 70 amps each is a max discharge of 140amps pulse

the mod is deadly

The advert says 2 x18650 the picture says 2x 26650 so 2 x 26650 at 70 amps each is a max discharge of 140amps pulse

the mod is deadly

It's a series mech.

If you use a pair of 70A cells, that means it can do 70A at 8.4v (if 70A cells actually exist that is).

The current only adds up if the cells are in parallel - in series the voltage adds but the current stays the same.

I've just been sick in my mouth

Step away from the ugliest mod I've ever clapped eyes on

I've een other ones the same guy was selling awhile ago I think it was a skull but not that one and I am sure it was a usa company who made them.

This made me laugh,I was looking on google and came across this about Otto mereti and your question of what kind of mod is this ?
I’m just replying to your question and a little bit of advice,I have over 25+ Of unregulated box mods from Otto mereti ,and I’ve got to say there the best vaping device I’ve vaped.
Answer to your question is these are series mech mods just treat them the same as mechanical mods,just reading through the reply’s people have give you,and probably scared you off vaping completely,these are probably people who just use regulated devices who have no clue about unregulated. The only one I would listen too is (pdg) who actually tells you what it is and seems to know what his talking about,IVE always thought if you like the mod,buy it,don’t listen to what people tell you,trust me I’ve been vaping for over 12 yrs,vaping only unregulated boxes,as long as you stick to the ohms law and battery safety there totally safe,and the fun of vaping is coil builds on unregulated devices,only my opinion,don’t be lead by people who put a bad name to things,saying there deadly,and crap and piece of shit when not even tried one of Otto mereti boxes,had mine for over 5 yrs,never had a problem,never even had to change a fuse unlike these regulated devices that pack up after a few months,so what I’m saying is if you like it,buy it,don’t listen to haters as you won’t get anywhere .

Back
Top Bottom