What's new

NET's from Bestcigliquid.

Gillette

Postman
I'm looking at some NET sites and found these guys, but researching them I also found some controversy about them. The website seems clear to me ie some of there nets have added flavourings and some are pure NET's, so I don't get the controversy. Any comments on them? Are they worth a shot? Any fans?

Last time I tried NET's was years ago from House of Liquid.

https://bestcigliquid.co.uk/product-category/100-net-concentrates/

Not a fan myself.... of the liquids or the company if I'm honest.

It's certainly clearer now what is 100% NET and what isn't but that's a relatively new update to the website, it wasn't as clear before.

Try them, plenty of people like them. I would get recommendations before ordering though, the ones I tried (a long time ago now) were black as night and tasted really dirty.

I brought a few on a whim, the black honey cafe is very moreish, still letting the cuban cigar steep, londoner is pretty nice - reminds me of emporor from triphammer, and the pure turkish still needs more steeping but not too bad.
As for the company it took a week to finally send out my shipment with no communication as to why until I enquired, twice, and was finally told they were waiting on a product to come in still. Then my order arrived 3 days later with a desert ship missing and a note on the order saying will resend. That was 3-4 weeks ago. Enquired again, was asked order number, then no more response.

Think I'll just stick to FA in the future.

So mixed experiences with the service and confusion in the past as to what is in them.
I'll give some of their 100% NET concentrates a try.

Saw Gavin's You Tube post. I sorta get his point about added flavourings but the website has those with added flavourings separated from those which don't. Maybe that wasn't always the case, but a tobacco custard mix for example should be pretty obvious it has flavourings added. He also claims added colouring's but offers no evidence. The website descriptions can be a bit confusing to be fair.

Seems he is a disgruntled former reviewer who was 'sacked' because of his demands on the Company.

Some of their net concentrates are not bad. They are not the best, but ok. The premixed ones I’ve tried have been way too strong and tasted like steeped ashtray liquid.

The company is a bit bonkers, in my experience and when I ordered from them their website was fucked and kept showing me some norwegian guy’s personal details.

So I’d probably look somewhere else if it was me.

Some of their net concentrates are not bad. They are not the best, but ok. The premixed ones I’ve tried have been way too strong and tasted like steeped ashtray liquid.

The company is a bit bonkers, in my experience and when I ordered from them their website was fucked and kept showing me some norwegian guy’s personal details.

So I’d probably look somewhere else if it was me.

Is that Bestcigliquid or Stix Mixx?

Back
Top Bottom