What's new

Fiddlers Elbow competition

Jon The Vape

Veteran

I have been using their balms on my ankle to ease inflammation.
Good products and they have just started vape Cbd. [emoji4]

Screenshot for those not on FB
Screenshot_20191101-162305.jpeg

@Jon The Vape what's the actual competition as your first post image has been removed by someone either FB or FEG.

The second image is just a photo saying spread the word, surely if it's a FB comp then 'spread the word' is like and share and of no use to those not on FB?

@Jon The Vape what's the actual competition as your first post image has been removed by someone either FB or FEG.

The second image is just a photo saying spread the word, surely if it's a FB comp then 'spread the word' is like and share and of no use to those not on FB?

Not sure if they have closed the competition
Let me look into
They have just started promoting their CBD vape side - the request was for people to just enter an email address for the chance to win the Novo 2 and a sample pack

I think maybe as a member only group, they might have had to remove my link here as FB can be funny
I`ve probably got myself banned from there now - hope not as there tea and balms are really nice. :)
I told them to get on POTV as a vendor as they are a long established UK company with a good reputation.

Back
Top Bottom