What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Just ordered a second Serpent Elevate having got one at Expo, it seems to be by a country mile the RTA that I get on best with and figured I'd pick up another before they disappear completely.
And now a second Vaporesso Gen. same colour but I love the Black and gold/copper buttons.

Just ordered a vapouresso gen (red and black) with a gold ofrf nexmesh tank both from cloudstix not a bargain really at £61 but both my mods are broke so I am in need! xD

Should have two Pico 75s and a Pico 100w landing tonight - providing the missus remembers to stop by work and pick them up for me. (She's a goodun', am off sick..shame that, what with the rugby final tomorrow...)

Finally decided to get a genuine Kayfun Prime from Cremedevape with their 10% discount

Bunch of wire, battery wraps and a couple of single coil atties on their way from China. Damn you FT! (Love you really x)

Back
Top Bottom