What's new

NY Times a worry or scaremongering

I have reread this an I think they are clamping down on their internal markets not the international.
@Mawsley what's your take on this [emoji848]

It would be a disaster if it affects the external market. Other than two German mods, every piece of hardware that I own was manufactured in China.

I know, I was thinking the same, but they need a platform to sell it

All the big guys like Innokin, Aspire etc have UK, US and EU HQ's to distribute from and worse comes to the worse they can move manufacturing to Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea or whatever. It won't stop them.

All the big guys like Innokin, Aspire etc have UK, US and EU HQ's to distribute from and worse comes to the worse they can move manufacturing to Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea or whatever. It won't stop them.

The big guys wholesale it via Skype and email to the UK guys.

Most of them don't wholesale it via a website.

Aye I suppose, it just shows though having all your eggs in the one basket(country) is not without its risks.

Aye I suppose, it just shows though having all your eggs in the one basket(country) is not without its risks.

I think the bigger worry is them losing markets all around the world from total bans or over regulation. They won't make stuff if they can't sell it anywhere. Imagine if the UK is the only place they can legally sell the products.

Back
Top Bottom