Vape Club
What's new

Halloween Giveaway

USONICIG

Postman
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT:
Thank you everyone for participating in our game! Much appreciated!
A big congratulations to the lucky winner: @WASD in Blue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my friends,
How was your Halloween?:lights:

What did you do on Halloween?
Let me know your Halloween activity and win your gift.
:lemmesee:

Note:
One winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
The game will end on the last day of this week.
The winner will be announced on next day.

Last edited:
Innokin
Sat indoors with the lights off like I do every halloween. Kids went out and tricked or treated with their friends but it was excellently quiet this year around our way with not one single knock on the door. I like what the Americans do with Halloween as they go balls out and don't hold back. Over here we have this half-hearted approach where we all buy some cheap shit tat from sainsburys, put on a witches hat and wander round like a bunch of sweet craving ghouls. I hate it and wish it would go away.

Worked all night and just finished doing daily shopping before getting home so not missed much as kids went to bed and apparently no one knocked on the doors..... my missus said over the phone

Vape Green
Asleep by about 7:30 :D

Plus being a corner house, in the 8 years we've lived here. Only really ever had 2 or 3 trick or treaters.

Elux
Its my wife's birthday on Halloween so last night i took her out for a meal to her favorite restaurant as a surprise she thought i was taking her to her brothers as he lives near the restaurant and as a extra surprise the whole family was there to celebrate her 50th birthday she was over the moon.

Spent the night waiting for those pesky kids to come knocking and none did. Now I'll have to eat all the extra sweets myself. Yay tooth decay.

AcmeFog
Moaned and bitched every time some grubby brat knocked on the door, didn’t help that I’ve been off work ill for the last 3 days... hey ho at least I probably looked the part without having to put on makeup :p

Royal Flush Vape
All evening until nightfall I modified my Siren 2.
I made a new air nozzle.
Very pleased with the result!
upload_2019-11-1_21-9-54.png

Back
Top Bottom