What's new

Ohm low

As people spoke before and I agree with them here, it's not a competition who is gonna build lowest and survive.

SAFETY COMES FIRST!

Newbies and pro vapers are advising to use ur batteries and builds with ur head :) that's why on public forum u will find safe builds and battery usage.

FB groups hmm... I'm in some vape groups and to be honest I don't even read or look at the stuff which is in there as loads of it is made up, will need to delete them groups as what most people and new members are interested in is how to vape and be safe :)

Nobody stopping you from building low but be aware that at some point it might end bad, dunno if u are using mech or regulated mod for ur builds if it's a mech make sure always make sure it's clean and it won't auto fire in ur pocket!

Please refrain from encouraging others to do so as it's NOT SAFE.

@Jackvape why do you keep pasting replies to you with no comment from yourself?

Anyway, a bizarre thread.

I’m weighing up buying a mech mod. I’ve spent an AGE reading up on it, learning about battery safety and relearning ohms law. This is a hobby. It’s a pleasure and I want to enjoy it. Good luck to you but pushing batteries to the limit of safety doesn’t seem much fun to me
Somewhere in a land far far away........

2-9.jpg

This should be deleted and the user baned if it happens again. As stated before, this a public forum with amazing people and tons of good advice. I really don't want new vapers risk face burns and blown teeth because some idiots are pushing a battery way over the limits.

This should be deleted and the user baned if it happens again. As stated before, this a public forum with amazing people and tons of good advice. I really don't want new vapers risk face burns and blown teeth because some idiots are pushing a battery way over the limits.
I agree the user should be ejected but the great advice that follows these posts should remain so that others of a similar persuasion can see and learn from it.

Back
Top Bottom